T Shirt Fundraising idea

We’re always looking for ways to raise money and spread awareness, and welcome your ideas
kerri

T Shirt Fundraising idea

Post by kerri » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi, we have just applied to home one of your lovely dogs and would like to help out with a fundraising idea. My son raised a really substantial sum of money when he went to Borneo by designing and selling T shirts via T Boom. I would be happy to set this up and create a T Shirt with the Rescue Remedies Logo on it. Then the link is sent out to as many people as possible and £5 from every Tshirt goes to the Rescue. If you would like me to set this up and are happy for me to use the Logo could somebody please let me know.

lucyloo

Re: T Shirt Fundraising idea

Post by lucyloo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:59 pm

I think that there is already a provider of T shirts etc, but I'm not sure how it works, or what the percentage is

JenG

Post by JenG » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:59 pm

This is a great idea, and we do already have a company called spreadshirt who do our T shirts etc. Mrs P (Laura) is our RR merchandise lady - so it may be a good idea to speak with her. I will let her know that you have posted on here! xx

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:49 pm

We are in dire need of a polo shirt again, like the old ones we used to have. More hard wearing than the tshirts.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

kerri

Post by kerri » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:16 am

I would very much like to move forwards with his idea. Is anyone able to put me in contact with the merchandise lady as obviously I don't want to tread on anyone's toes. We did raise a considerable amount of money doing this and it runs over a set time, for example, a six week period. Thanks.

MrsP

Post by MrsP » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Please have a look at what we already have in place and let us know what the difference wold be https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/rescueremedies/men :thanks.gif:

Return to “Fundraising”