RR Waitrose Worcester Park Charity for March

We’re always looking for ways to raise money and spread awareness, and welcome your ideas

RR Waitrose Worcester Park Charity for March

Postby JenG » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:40 pm

One of our lovely supporters Margaret Burke has arranged for RR to be one of three charity boxes at the Waitrose store in Worcester park for the month of March. Every time a customer buys something they are given a green token to "vote" for the charity they like best.... at the end of the month the charities receive a donation from Waitrose based on the votes they receive!

So please spread the word to anyone that you know in the area to shore there and vote for RR!

A BIG thank you to Margaret for setting this up!
JenG

Re: RR Waitrose Worcester Park Charity for March

Postby xxlynne » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:09 pm

Terrific this is a wonderful project anyone one else ready to approach your local waitrose store?

Waitrose fantstic Community Fundraise
xxlynne

Postby JenG » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:28 am

I will be popping in to the Godalming store today to enquire! I am also going to write to Tesco in Bordon as I hear they too do something similar! Will let you know how I get on! X
JenG

Postby HOLLYPOLLY » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:27 am

Just to say that the March Charity collection at Worcester Park Waitrose has now finished. I have not received official confirmation yet from the store, but they have posted on their noticeboard the amount each charity will receive. I am pleased to say that RR should receive £222 in due course.

Many thanks to the people who contributed extra tokens and the people who went and shopped and added their tokens.
HOLLYPOLLY

Postby Sarahk » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Great result, thankyou thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Postby xxlynne » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:18 pm

Thank you HollyPolly This is an excellent fund raiser and would love other volunteers to use their enthusiasm in the same way in a Waitrose store near you! Brilliant
xxlynne

Return to Fundraising