Idea for fundraising, advice please

We’re always looking for ways to raise money and spread awareness, and welcome your ideas

Re: Idea for fundraising, advice please

Postby jacnmrb » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:25 am

Hi everyone
Thanks to Stuart, Bobby's fundraiser is on its way. A couple of questions ....
Do you think that running it for one month is ok?
If I post up the rules here, would you please let me know if you think they're ok and cover this fundraiser?
Thanks.
Jac
x
jacnmrb

Postby MrsP » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:58 pm

I think a month would be a good amount of time. Can you do a separate post in Live Events please x
MrsP

Postby jacnmrb » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:30 am

Bobby's fundraiser is now LIVE. It is listed just below this thread OR via this link ....

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5536

Please spread the word. It would be great if every forum member had a guess so we can raise as much £ as possible.

I'm adding a link under 'Live Events'.
jacnmrb

Postby jacnmrb » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:44 pm

I've posted the link to Bobby's fundraiser under 'Live Events' but will people look there? I could really do with some advice as to how I get the word out about this competition (other than Facebook). How can I reach out to all forum members, adopters who aren't on the forum and anyone else who might take part. Can any seasoned fundraisers please help me with this; thanks.
jacnmrb

Postby MrsP » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:26 pm

People tend to look at 'Unread posts' so it should pop up if they haven't seen it, Elizabeth has done a fabulous post on Facebook and Emma is going to Tweet it. I'll include a link in my email to Guildford walkers this week. You've done everything brilliantly, news will spread :goodluck.gif:
MrsP

Postby jacnmrb » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:39 am

MrsP wrote:People tend to look at 'Unread posts' so it should pop up if they haven't seen it, Elizabeth has done a fabulous post on Facebook and Emma is going to Tweet it. I'll include a link in my email to Guildford walkers this week. You've done everything brilliantly, news will spread :goodluck.gif:

Thank you for emailing the Guildford walkers, much appreciated. I realised yesterday, when I was in the library printing instructions to the link for some of our friends, that our lack of social media savvy was a definite minus, lol. Our thanks go to Elizabeth and Emma for doing this for us :thanks.gif:
jacnmrb

Postby jacnmrb » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:06 am

We've been wondering if there's any way to reach past adopters who might not read the forum? Any ideas would be welcome; thanks.
jacnmrb

Previous

Return to Fundraising