Fundraising

We’re always looking for ways to raise money and spread awareness, and welcome your ideas
peetee

Fundraising

Post by peetee » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:08 pm

Hi . I would like to write a little feature on my facebook page about Staffies. I would like to include Rescue Remedies Rescue name and the dedication involved particularly with staffies. Is it ok to mention their name.? I would like to mention that I would prefer donations in lieu of my birthday gifts also I wonder about mentioning RR on Facebook Charities List. There are many Charities listed so miscellaneous ones may be group with many others. I did not see RR listed.To avoid sharing with orhers I may well mention directly to me and I could forward it to RR at the details listed.HSBC Sort 40-43-25 Payee 11371665. I am not too technical so have to trawl this web site to try and find what I am looking for. I am frightened my email wont receive a response. thank you. peetee

Rescue Remedies

Re: Fundraising

Post by Rescue Remedies » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:29 pm

Hi Peetee

Sorry for not replying sooner just seen your post. Thank you so much for thinking of our Rescue and our Staffies. We are more than happy to post us on your Facebook page. Thank you in advance from all the doggies in our rescue :thanks.gif:

Return to “Fundraising”