Waitrose Community Matters Charity for July (Godalming)

We’re always looking for ways to raise money and spread awareness, and welcome your ideas

Waitrose Community Matters Charity for July (Godalming)

Postby JenG » Tue May 30, 2017 10:40 am

I have managed to arrange for Rescue Remedies to be one of three charities for Godalming Waitrose Community Matters in July. If anyone lives in the area (I know many of our Guildford walkers do!) please pop your green token in the RR slot!!

If anyone would like to nominate RR at another Waitrose near to our other kennels (or even the Guildford Waitrose), all you have to do is fill in a quick form. I am happy to be the point of contact if you do not wish to be! Just comment below and I can send you my details.
JenG

Re: Waitrose Community Matters Charity for July (Godalming)

Postby MrsP » Tue May 30, 2017 12:08 pm

:smiley-bounce016.gi: :goodjob.gif:
MrsP

Postby Toops » Tue May 30, 2017 3:48 pm

JenG, I've got a small collection of tokens - 22 or so which I'm happy to post to you if you can let me have your address?

My e-mail address is toops@talktalk.net
The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. Samuel Butler
Toops

Postby JenG » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:34 pm

just a reminder that we are now one of the July charities at Waitrose in Godalming so please if you are local, pop a green token in the RR box every time you shop, and spread the word!

(Toops- I will email you shortly! Thank you! )
JenG

Postby JenG » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Great news - RR will be getting a cheque for £380 very soon! Thanks to all the Waitrose shoppers in Godalming who put a token in the RR box! woo.gif]
JenG

Return to Fundraising