Lists/Posters to print

There are many ways you can help us with our work. Browse this section & see if anything suits you - we are always appreciative of support in any form.
Sub-forums:
dogsbodies3

Lists/Posters to print

Post by dogsbodies3 » Fri May 30, 2014 11:37 am

xxlynne

Re: Lists/Posters to print

Post by xxlynne » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:56 am

Any posters, forms or flyers must be sent to myself and then vetted before circulation
The Rescue posts them once sanctioned not done by individuals. As a Rescue we work to standards and sadly all good intentions but there are processes. We have found adverts and material being circulated which we know nothing about and therefor can not be validated or supported by ourselves. We are a Rescue with procedures and processes. So please submit ideas and possible drafts but first be familiar with the material we already use and ideally promote that first.

Truffles mum

Post by Truffles mum » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Has anyone got a flyer made up that I could print and give to people enquiring about the dogs when we are out :smiley-signs002.gif:

Rummibailey

Post by Rummibailey » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:28 pm

I'm planning to get a big batch of A6 flyers printed and will make sure there are lots available at the kennels as well as sending some to people if required. In the meantime, there should be A5 fostering/info flyers at the kennels that you could give out. They should look like this on each side:
fostering poster - high res2.jpg
fostering poster 2nd side.jpg
Don't Breed and Buy while Thousands Die in UK dog pounds

Truffles mum

Post by Truffles mum » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Thank you, the A6 will be great when they arrive. If you could get some of the Flyers over to Adam at Broxbourne that would great, I can pick them up from there :biggrin.gif:

Rummibailey

Post by Rummibailey » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:52 am

Will do, I'll make sure all the kennels have them. They'll have all the websites, facebook groups, forum, twitter etc.

Rummibailey

Post by Rummibailey » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:37 pm

I have loads of A6 flyers available with the rescue's details, forum, facebook groups, websites etc. They should be available at all the kennels (please let me know if anyone needs more). There will also be loads available at the funday. Please PM me if anyone wants anymore, I've got a few thousand left so are great for leaving at vets, shops etc

Return to “How YOU Can Help!”