Fostering posters - can you display some?

There are many ways you can help us with our work. Browse this section & see if anything suits you - we are always appreciative of support in any form.
Sub-forums:
Rummibailey

Fostering posters - can you display some?

Post by Rummibailey » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:52 pm

I've had some fostering posters printed to try and encourage more people to foster for the rescue. They also have general info about the rescue on the other side.
fostering poster staffie .jpg
fostering poster 2nd side.jpg
It would be great to be able to display and distribute these across the South East. These will soon be available in the Godstone and Guildford kennels. If there is a demand for them in the other kennels, can one of the walkers let me know? If supplies at the kennels run out, please also let me know! Just ask SarahK and NickyH if you can't find them.

I will post out flyers to anyone, but to save costs, can I ask that you ask for these if you plan to display them in several places? Just PM me your address and roughly how many you'd like. We have 1000 in total. I will be getting some smaller A6 flyers done that will be better for leaving on counters/tables for people to take.

Good places for display would be:

vets
pet stores
dog groomers
community halls
dog training clubs
car windows
supermarkets

or anywhere else!!! (as long as in South East)

Thanks
Don't Breed and Buy while Thousands Die in UK dog pounds

Julieh

Re: Fostering posters - can you display some?

Post by Julieh » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:30 pm

I've pm you to ask for a couple to display in my vets etc:-) actually I've asked in the message for three, but if I could have 6 I'll take them into work and ask people to put them in their vets too as we have a good few dog lovers at work:-)

Julieh

Post by Julieh » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:10 pm

I haven't received the posters yet :) x

Rummibailey

Post by Rummibailey » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Sorry, just found an envelope with your address in my office drawer, thought I'd sent them but obviously not - will post tomorrow!
Don't Breed and Buy while Thousands Die in UK dog pounds

Return to “How YOU Can Help!”