Bids, Grants & Fundraising

There are many ways you can help us with our work. Browse this section & see if anything suits you - we are always appreciative of support in any form.
Sub-forums:

Bids, Grants & Fundraising

Postby terrierlover65 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Why can't we try writing bids to receive grants from charitable organisations. I typed 'funding for dogs from charitable organisations' into my search engine and came up with quite a few. Have a look and see what you all think. Could it be possible. There are quite a few and it all can't be going to Battersea. Not that I begrudge them.

There may be members of RR who already have the skills to write bids and also the time in which to do it. Have a look via your search engine and maybe we can all have a chat about it? All the best, Terrierlover65 (Jackie)
terrierlover65

Re:Bids, Grants & Fundraising

Postby terrierlover65 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:30 pm

WWW. fundraising.co.uk/animal welfare is worth a look. I am not suggesting that we use them to write bids as they charge for their services however, there is a forum where other small registered charities pass on info about from where they received funding.

I also thought that crowd funding on facebook could be a possibility. We could ask for help with something specific like 1 years kennel fees for 70 dogs.....people can be very generous...........terrierlover65 Jackie
terrierlover65

Return to How YOU Can Help!