Dog Ramp

cobden28

Dog Ramp

Post by cobden28 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Three years ago I adopted Cherub the toothless Pom from RR, as a companion to Aristotle my Pekingese; they sleep at night in their indoor crates in the living room, but I'm now beginning to think of introducing them to the idea of sleeping in the bedroom with me. I have no objections to either sleeping on the bed with me if they so desire instead of in a dog bed/crate, and that's where the problem lies.

My bed is too high off the ground for even athletic little Cherub to jump up onto so I'd need some sort of ramp so she could easily climb up onto the bed. She could manage some sort of step arrangement easily, as she races up and down the stairs in my flat with no bother at all, but Aristotle doesn't 'do' stairs at all and has to be lifted up and down anything higher than the kerb or my front doorstep. What I need is some sort of ramp so that both dogs can use it to get up onto either my bed or the sofa, but all I've seen on the market are some sort of step arrangement which of course Aristotle can't use.

Does anyone know of some sort of ramp on the market that I could get, so that I can have my dogs in the bedroom with me? Both dogs would, |I'm sure, love the chance to sleep in the bedroom with me but I need for them to be able to safely get on to and down from the bed should they so desire.

Any suggestions and reccommendations will be appreciated.

MrsP

Re: DOG RAMP

Post by MrsP » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:58 pm

Trixie do a 'Petwalk Ramp' which is under £40, it can be used indoors and outdoors.
petwalk.jpg

cobden28

Post by cobden28 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Looks ideal, and I presume it's lightweight too....where could I buy one of these ramps from, please?

Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:48 pm

That ramp looks perfect for our Rosie, who despite being just over 4, struggles to get on our bed and the car ....... where can we purchase from please?

Fred R

Post by Fred R » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:16 pm

Dog ramps - in all shapes and sizes and price ranges: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss ... TXPNWMI6GO

Return to “Equipment & Toys”