Welsh Staffies

xxlynne

Welsh Staffies

Post by xxlynne » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:03 am

We have had a situation for a long time in Wales as in England where very few rescues have any faith in being able to rehome staffies. We have always tried to help Welsh Staffies for this reason obviously along with other pounds throughout England.

The Welsh Rescues put so much time into delivering dogs into England into the large Rescues knowing they are picking off the pretties! Any they decide have issues the Welsh rescues go and collect to save them from PTS

We now have large Rescues going to Welsh pounds picking off the pretties and having first choice, the Welsh rescues picking up the rest

Today a new low; a Rescue going to Wales has agreed to transport a Patterdale for us but not the 2 Staffies!

All I can say they are missing out not loving our lovelies. Their loss; we are so lucky to help our special friends and are the better people for it

anne

Re: Welsh Staffies

Post by anne » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:11 am

smiley-sad010.gif
I wish Staffies were universally loved for the wonderful loyal, funny, friendly, tough, emotional, friendly companions they truly are.
I am so glad RR stands up for Staffies. It's one of the many things that makes RR so special.

montyjack2

Post by montyjack2 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:54 am

Ironic really, if you look at the Patterdale's breeding, they did indeed use Staffordshire Bull terrier blood lines x

staffylevi

Post by staffylevi » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:13 am

Doin' it for the staffies...

Please please donate... help us to help them!!
Christmas Staffy Fundraiser.jpg
Doin' it for the staffies ...

Return to “Rescue, Fundraising & Animal Welfare Chat”