Secure dog walking field South Nutfield RH15PL

ChrisE

Secure dog walking field South Nutfield RH15PL

Post by ChrisE » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:28 pm

For anyone interested I have today visited the facebook page for Secure Dog fields listings. I live in Salfords and up till now the only secure field available near to us to take dogs was Silverlee in Leigh. Apparently around 15th January there was a new secure dog field that opened up their field to the public in South Nutfield - Westmead, Coopers Hill Road, Redhill, Surrey. RH15PL. They charge £10 an hour for up to a max of 4 dogs. Water available on site for dogs as well as poo bag disposal. In the first week of opening up their field they had 40 guests who have either visited or booked the field and the review from people who have visited is brilliant.

Contact details for booking is: 07879401021 or email address lisa@westmeadevents.com

Here is a link to their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/securedogwalkingfieldsurrey/

We are definitely going to try this one out. The fact that we don't have a car makes this one an easier accessible field.

Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Secure dog walking field South Nutfield RH15PL

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:42 pm

Sarah and I are planning to take Rocco and Rosie there at some point so will let you know.....

ChrisE

Re: Secure dog walking field South Nutfield RH15PL

Post by ChrisE » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Debbie(tarakisha) wrote:Sarah and I are planning to take Rocco and Rosie there at some point so will let you know.....
Would love to hear all about it Debbie. From all the reviews on their page it certainly looks to be an excellent secure field.

Look forward to hearing all about it.

Return to “Services & Care Arrangements: Boarding, Kennels, Walking, Sitting & Exercise Fields”