Lump Advice Please

xxlynne

Re: Advice please

Post by xxlynne » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:25 am

We are all dancing for joy PLEASE Billy no more health scares...

Julieh

Post by Julieh » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:41 am

We've given him the talk Lynne , this has to be it our nerves can't take anymore :crossfingers.gif: To be honest though this is a fantastic outcome and so much better than it could have been , even if it does have to be removed it will just be the lump and not big margins, so much easier for our little man to deal with.
Yesterday Billy and Trixie met the little dog next door , he barks at them through the fence every day and they take no notice thumbs.gif he was out the front yesterday behind a fence where they could see him and they just sniffed and said hello, Billy was quite excited but in a friendly way . Such good dogs Heart fill with love.gif]

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:15 am

How is Billy doing love4.gif

Julieh

Post by Julieh » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:14 pm

He's ok He still has the sore lump , which some days look like it's healing then it starts bleeding again . He's finished his antibiotics and I spoke to the vet on Friday who is now on holiday for two weeks, she's suggested leaving it to see how it is when she returns and if it's still the same she's going to remove it. She said they can take months to heal, but as it's getting sore still it's better to remove it. I'm hoping it'll start to heal before that as I don't really want him to have another op if we can avoid it.
He really is a beautiful boy , love him so much

the lakes

Post by the lakes » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:06 am

I know this is a long shot and may not work, but I had a friend who had a Golden Retriever who had a cancerous growth on his nose.
The vet said that because of the position of it he couldn't do anything for him .
She got the highest strength Manuka honey and put that on it and it healed completetly.
She used it as she had a cancerous growth on her arm and used the Manuka honey on that and it went, a few years earlie,r so thought she would give it a try on Remmy and it worked.

Julieh

Post by Julieh » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Wow thank you for that . I'll definitely give it a go and let you know how it goes xx

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:14 am

Im another fan of Manuka honey too ...when i started nursing 28yrs ago we used this for a man who had awful sores and it worked ...It's amazing. ..please give billy a huge hug from me xxxxx

Jojokate

Post by Jojokate » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:20 pm

Just read all the posts! So glad it's not cancerous xx

Return to “Health, Disease, Vets & Vaccines”