The Golden Roll of Honour - Thank You

pits

Re: The Golden Roll of Honour - Thank You

Post by pits » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Thank you very much jacnmrb and for your donation. If your name isn't in the list (sorry I don't know your full real name), did you donate through PayPal? or through the Justgiving page? Since I've included everyone who donated through Justgiving but with Paypal donations its very hard to know which donations were specifically for the fundraiser and which donations were just made in general to RR. If so I can look it up in Paypal. Sorry that it seems that your name isn't on the list, we can get this fixed.

jacnmrb

Post by jacnmrb » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:38 am

Hi Yohan
Don’t mind at all that we’re not listed, it’s just about the £.
Just checked and it was a Justgiving donation on 3/10. Please check as, if you didn’t receive it, I will chase them. Every pound counts; I would say penny but the amount you have raised is awesome! :goodjob.gif: (great job, actually)
Jac, Phil and Bobby xx

pits

Post by pits » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:01 am

Hi Jac, no problem I see now you are there, its just its listed as "Anonymous" for the name, many people did donate like that, and I see that you included your names in the note included with the donation. You're now added on the list :)
:thanks.gif: Thank you very much :)

Judy

Post by Judy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:10 pm

A BIG THANK YOU to you Johan what a fantastic result. :goodjob.gif: :thanks.gif:

pits

Post by pits » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:53 am

Thanks Judy :) thumbs.gif

Return to “The Golden Roll of Honour - THANK YOU”