Blog #12 - Thoughts To Consider

pits

Blog #12 - Thoughts To Consider

Post by pits » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:31 pm

The fundraiser will eventually draw to a close, and I can go home, but homeless rescue dogs have no home, and they do not disappear with the end of the fundraiser. These dogs and the charities that care for them will always continue to need help and support, in all kinds of ways, not just financially through donations. I think that if we try to imagine ourselves as homeless rescue dogs or homeless in general, we would naturally want people helping us as much as they possibly could. So we all have to ask ourselves what can we further do to help homeless dogs and the charities that care for them.

There are thousands of ways to help, and the wonderful thing about it is that there are things that everyone can do no matter what their limits or circumstances are. Dog walking, sharing rescue dogs' pictures online, knitting blankets, printing posters and leaflets, putting a donation tin somewhere locally, finding sponsorships for products or food, repairing things, doing small talks locally to educate people, fostering, transporting dogs, admin, research, these are just a few of the easy ways that people can help. There's thousands more ways to help. Though the main part of the fundraiser was of course to raise money, I hope that these thoughts can possibly create some positive action.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Return to “Sleeping Ruff Johans Daily Blog Now Active”