pits

Blog #11 - A Day In The Life Of Dog Rescue

Post by pits » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:56 am

blog_51.jpg
blog_52.jpg
blog_53.jpg
blog_54.jpg

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Yesterday I accompanied Lynne on her various trips to the vets and transporting dogs back and forth to the vets. Several dogs were taken for vaccinations and other treatment including poor new dog Shane, Bentley, Sammy, Basil/Bazz and Sebby.

Sebby the collie type dog with the muzzle has a poorly ear and so needed some treatment for that. Shane the new dog is horribly thin and has other ailments and the vet did an all around check up on him. He was anxious the entire journey and barked and whined, he clearly had no idea what to make of it all. Sammy the cute little terrier was homed. Traffic was bad and we got delayed in what seemed to be a filmshoot on the side of a hill on the A25.

Last night I slept in a kennel with the beautiful Staffie Shar Pei cross Sky. She greeted me with sniffs and licks and interestedly watched me setup my "bed", and soon joined me for the night, lying next to me, though I'm sure that her own bed was more comfortable! Like other nights it was a matter of sleeping on one side until it got too sore and then turning onto my other side. Sky was incredibly friendly and gentle and it was great to meet her, I ended up busier during the daytime this week than I thought I would, I wish I had met her sooner. Read more about this stunning girl here! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5860

Return to “Sleeping Ruff Johans Daily Blog Now Active”