blog_39.jpg
blog_40.jpg
blog_41.jpg
blog_42.jpg
blog_43.jpg
blog_44.jpg
blog_45.jpg

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Last night I was a guest in stunning Edie's kennel. She was clearly overjoyed and wouldn't stop wanting to play and shower me in affection and slobbery kisses. I think that she interpreted me lying down as wanting to play, and eventually I sat on the armchair that Edie had in her nice kennel and there I slept for the night. She was just too happy to have a guest and certainly made that clear. I definitely can't say that she isn't bursting with love to give people. :D Read more about this wonderful girl here! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2979

Today I had another radio interview with Chrissy Muir who kindly offered to do the interview and who has been helping share the fundraiser online. I am not certain about times yet but it will air on Susy Radio http://www.susyradio.com and I will publicize the details when I'm aware of the times. I'm so grateful for her help with the publicity and the dogs would be so happy at the thought of so many people trying to help them.

We also took lovely girl Ruby out to the paddock for a run around and exercise, she is an amazingly sweet dog and she loved playing fetch and was full of smiles. Read more about this brilliant girl here! viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4477

Return to “Sleeping Ruff Johans Daily Blog Now Active”