Johan sleeping ruff-your comments/words of encouragement

lucyloo

Re: Johan sleeping ruff-your comments/words of encouragement

Post by lucyloo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:06 pm

Last night was a cold one, just as well you had Patch in your sleeping bag! It said 5degrees when I got in the car this morning. Looks like you've been working hard too. Not long now, keep going !!

pits

Post by pits » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Thank you all very much! And thanks again Chrissy for the interview and for posting those links. Its nice listening to it after the real thing. Im glad that you enjoyed the funny clip :D Its been a busier day so no time for a blog tonight but I will do one tomorrow as soon as I can. It is getting colder by the day it seems yes, its gotten to "see your breath" weather! I'll be joining Sky in her kennel tonight! :D

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:33 am

Glad Sky kept you a little warm.another furry with a great gentle nature ..great mini vid re a day at dog rescue and the Vets trip....poor little Shane, looked very thin but it is amazing even after a week of feeding up the transformation and improvement we see in our Rescue :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:

Only one more night.....I think the dogs and Lynne will miss you !
buttons note rwu.jpg
A message from RR adopted 'Lord Buttons'

pits

Post by pits » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Thanks so much for that Chrissy haha! :D Lord Buttons looks so cute and so warm and cozy in there!! Yes I hope that Shane puts some good weight on soon, I'm sure he will. I will miss the dogs definitely, over the week I've gotten to know many of them, and some I knew before, like Hank and Maisie.

Its more or less the same article and information most websites have been doing, but I noticed "getSURREY" the online/offline newspaper has done an article on the fundraiser too here today: http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey- ... g-13705827

Luella

Post by Luella » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:46 pm

What an amazing achievement. You should be so proud as not only have you raised a phenomenal amount of money but the homing/reservations are up which must in part be due to the publicity. So well done. Now enjoy a warm bed & some good food

Stu

Post by Stu » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:34 am

In days when we are bombarded with bad news it is great to hear and witness stories of human kindness. Johan's selfless week dedicated to our lovely dog's welfare and future is a great example of how we can all make a difference. Johan I salute you!

Secret Squirrel

Post by Secret Squirrel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:26 pm

https://www.964eagle.co.uk/news/local-n ... or-a-week/

Unique, Unusual and Fantastic Fundraising Event
Its been a challenge and you never once failed to deliver a blog and exceptional video footage
Everyone has great admiration for you

Well done Johan....hmmm just thinking of what your nexr challenge might be ;-)
And the funds are still coming in

pits

Post by pits » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Thank you so much Luella, Stu and Secret Squirrel I really appreciate the kind thoughts, it means a lot. :thanks.gif:

For the next challenge, hmm, surviving in a desert without any food for a week, having to forage to survive? 0002.gif]

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Well done Johan. You must be appreciating your warm comfortable home more than you ever thought possible. Suzanne x

pits

Post by pits » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Thank you Suzanne :) Yes definitely, I try to not take things for granted but I realized how I take some things like a warm soft bed and warm food for granted! :D Feels like I'm living in luxury now!

Return to “Sleeping Ruff Johans Daily Blog Now Active”