Johan sleeping ruff-your comments/words of encouragement

pits

Re: Johan sleeping ruff-your comments/words of encouragement

Post by pits » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:32 pm

Thanks so much Chrissy! I only just got your message thank you, just replied :) that all sounds great!

I think I might share Edie's kennel tonight :D love4.gif

LucyO

Post by LucyO » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:57 pm

Huge congratulations on your hard work for the dogs. It really brings home the reality of sleeping in kennels for them, well done on raising awareness. Already sponsored but off to sponsor a second tim! Stay warm and congrats again. X

Monkeee999

Post by Monkeee999 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Johan’s YouTube clip of ‘sounds of the kennels are night’ made me really sad. I had this hopeful belief that when all us walkers and kennel staff have gone that the dogs settle down and are peaceful during the night. It breaks my heart that throughout the night the barking continues.

I hope and pray that Johan’s commendable efforts to raise awareness brings about some happy and loving forever homes for these dear dear dogs x x x

Fred R

Post by Fred R » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:01 am

Well done, Johan. I admire your stamina and perseverance. What are you going to do for an encore? Climbing Mt Everest - or maybe a really tough one like "Get me out of here, I'm a celebrity"? thumbs.gif

ChrisE

Post by ChrisE » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:21 am

I love the DIY on the dog walking paths. The idea with the pallets is brilliant. Many a time have I nearly (and I do mean nearly) slipped over on that mud. Staying upright on that ground proved very difficult sometimes. Looking forward to seeing your good work. Sounds like you have an interesting week and not only helped the dogs but the dog walkers also. Thank you so much Yohan. I see the donations are up to £3528 as at a few mins ago - amazing and well done. :thanks.gif:

pits

Post by pits » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi Lucy, Chris, Fred and Monkee, thank you very much for the kind words of support and for the donations, it really all does mean so much ! :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif:

Haha Freds I have no idea, but if I do another fundraiser I'd have to again think hard about something unique and difficult again definitely! :D Also I saw your donation comment, thank you! You will find Ruby in the next blog update which will appear soon ;)

pits

Post by pits » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:49 pm

I have just found out that the Susy Radio interview will air tomorrow , on http://www.susyradio.com 103.4 FM 10am to 11am Chrissy will send a recording of it that we can then share so don't worry if you miss it!
150721576756376.jpg
Fetch
Me and Ruby earlier photographed by Chrissy.

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:56 pm

It was so lovely to see Ruby race up and down the paddock after her ball...she had a great long play with Johan today in the sunshine :0) what a beautiful soul she is love4.gif

Here is a pic I snapped earlier of Edie just about to go on a walk with Stu, when she spotted Johan thumbs.gif
johan edie stu r  w u.jpg
You are always welcome in my Kennel again Johan !
Hope you can catch my show at Susy Radio tomorrow morning 10am-11 to hear my chat with Johan as we sat in the poets hut :0) http://www.susyradio.com 103.4FM Sussex and Surrey blob6.gif]

Our dogs are loving Johan being around....are you sure you don't want to do a few more weeks ???? woo.gif]

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:59 pm

How you doing this evening Johan? Who you sharing with tonight? Me and Heidi are having an early night and she sends her fondest wishes to you from the depths of her warm bed and remembers your walks together :goodjob.gif: stay warm xx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

pits

Post by pits » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Hahaha at the idea of a few more weeks Chrissym 0002.gif] It has been great though to meet all these dogs and to have this experience.

Im very glad that Heidi has that warm bed now thanks to you Teresa. It would have been terrible if she hadn't found a home yet and winter came along. I'm in Patch's shed kennel tonight. He is such a cute dog and I feel terrible for him being without a home at his age. Its quite a freezing night tonight! He has burrowed into my one person sleeping bag head first and now has his entire body in the sleeping bag with me and that is how we are sleeping tonight!

Return to “Sleeping Ruff Johans Daily Blog Now Active”