Johan sleeping ruff-your comments/words of encouragement

Re: Johan sleeping ruff-your comments/words of encouragement

Postby John » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Well done Johan. What a fantastic thing to do. It really is heartwarming to see people like you and all RR volunteers sacrificing so much for the dogs who have been let down by others. Nice to meet you Saturday morning.
John

Postby johnfowle » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:10 pm

Many congratulations, Johan, for completing your amazing challenge. Thank you for highlighting the rigours of kennel life which all of our canine friends have to endure every night. I have donated to you, albeit anonymously, and hope you have been able to achieve that formidable figure which you set yourself.
johnfowle

Postby pits » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:16 am

Thank you very much mandyandmike, John and Johnfowle for the kind words :) Thank you johnfowle for the donation I really appreciate it! Its now broken the £5000 goal which I never ever dreamed of getting anywhere close to, so I'm really happy with that for the dogs' sake. The discomfort and so on was definitely worth it! :D
pits

Postby MandaTK » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:13 pm

SO well done Johan. We are in awe of you. Our dogs will be so much happier having had a companion for a night. You are truly a wonderful person. xxxx
MandaTK

Postby pits » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Thanks so much Manda I really appreciate it :) :thanks.gif: It was good fun doing the main part of the sleeping ruff fundraiser too. :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: I think that all the volunteers who do such selfless and often thankless work are just as much to thank if not far more too :)
pits

Previous

Return to Sleeping Ruff Johans Daily Blog Now Active