Sleeping Ruff Fundraiser October 2nd to 9th

Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Sleeping Ruff Fundraiser October 2nd to 9th

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Amazing amount raised and all down to your sheer effort and determination Johan woo.gif]

pits

Post by pits » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:13 pm

Thanks Debbie! :) Yeah I'm so shocked but pleased by how well its done :) I'm going to give it the rest of the week or so and then will do a proper final thank you post here and on social media etc.

ChrisE

Post by ChrisE » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:39 am

You've done a brilliant dog Yohan. Just goes to show there are a lot of people who care about homeless dogs. Hope you're catching up on your sleep ok x :goodjob.gif: :goodjob.gif:

chillibean

Post by chillibean » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:12 am

What can I say that hasn't already been said! Johan, you are an absolute star and have done an amazing and humbling thing to help the dogs. Please leave the Just Giving page open for a while longer, some people (like me!) have only just caught up with this inspiring fundraiser and more donations may come in over the next week or so. Thank you for everything you do to support the work of Rescue Remedies.
:thanks.gif:

pits

Post by pits » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Thank you very much ChrisE and chillibean! :thanks.gif: Thanks ChrisE yeah I've been doing a good job catching up on my sleep I think 0002.gif] Thanks chillibean, ok yeah I will be leaving the justgiving page open for another week or two yes, no problem. I appreciate it. I think there's a bunch more people who do far more than me for Rescue Remedies who deserve all this thanks more really, but I'm glad to have helped. :thanks.gif:

ChrisE

Post by ChrisE » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:39 am

Hi Yohan. Please don't underestimate the worth of what you have done for all these rescue dogs. You are certainly one in a million and have possibly opened up our minds to think the bigger picture in finding ways to raise much needed moneys for our dogs....and we thank you for that. Good to hear you're catching up with your sleep thumbs.gif

pits

Post by pits » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Thank you very much ChrisE I really appreciate that :) Yes its been getting colder and colder as time goes on, and I feel lucky that I at least have a warm bed compared to all the poor rescue dogs out there.

ChrisE

Post by ChrisE » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:56 am

pits wrote:Thank you very much ChrisE I really appreciate that :) Yes its been getting colder and colder as time goes on, and I feel lucky that I at least have a warm bed compared to all the poor rescue dogs out there.
I'm only saying it how it is Yohan. There is no better way to experience the lives of others (or in this instance the rescue dogs) than to put yourself in their position, which is exactly what you did, regardless of how uncomfortable or cold it was. I'm sure the dogs loved it as well.

gsdlover

Post by gsdlover » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Really well done Johan...great achievement. Hope you are enjoying your own bed again now!! :-)

pits

Post by pits » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Thank you very much ChrisE and gsdlover :) Yes especially when its so cold outside I'm very grateful for my warm soft bed haha! :D

The local newspaper here just did a follow up article about the fundraiser. They got one or two details wrong here and there but its a good article and nice to see.

Zayla & Duke make an appearance too ;)
petersfield post article2 low.jpg

Return to “Sleeping Ruff Fundraiser October 2nd to 9th Total so far £5497”