Smokey 2000 - 24.9.18

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
katz

Re: Smokey 2000 - 24.9.18

Post by katz »

I am so sad and heartbroken hear of Smokey's passing. He was a big personality and it made me so happy when Nicky and David rescued him. Under their care he healed and bloomed and revealed the loving boy that he was. I will never forget our walks where he would charge up to his (sometimes unsuspecting) adoring fans, tail wagging and full of the joys of life. Nicky and David gave that to him alongside Harry who loved to play with (and sometimes be told of by) him. He made our lives richer, showing a forgiveness of humans, some of whom had abandoned him in the past.

I loved this little hippo of a Staffie and took every opportunity to fuss him when I could. I am so glad that I saw him when I was in the UK in July. He surprised us all with his stamina and ability despite his years but he has been called to the Rainbow Bridge from the loving arms of his family and friends who will miss him so very, very much. RIP beloved cheeky boy xxx

Nicky and David, your pain will never go away but it will ease with time. Rejoice in the life you gave him, he knew he was loved and thrived under your care. Much love to you both and Harry xxx Maria & Andy
Smokey
Smokey
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Smokey was a boy Wonder... no one could ever believe his age and his microchip didnt lie...he was destined to live a long life and yet sadly that meant the clock was ticking. Smokey died with his family surrounding him and so he left surrendered into their love and deep care. Fly Smokey you wonder boy you are admired in life and will be also in death... forever

My love to Nicky, David and Harry.. take heart you couldnt do more or offer him more he had a fantastic life with you all love4.gif
EmmaD

Post by EmmaD »

Oh Nicky, my heart breaks for you, David and Harry ! I'm so, so sorry to read this. What a magnificent boy Smokey was, and what magic he brought to your lives, sending super huge love to you all xxxx
Dani

Post by Dani »

Very to hear about Smokey .Thoughts are with Nicky ,David and Harry .What a wonderful retirement home he had with you all .xxx
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

So very sorry to read this [cry.gif]

Run free gorgeous boy xx
pits

Post by pits »

So sorry to hear this Nicky/David, he was a truly wonderful dog, and I always looked forward to meeting him. You gave him a wonderful life and I could always see how happy he was with you. Take good care
JacquiC

Post by JacquiC »

Dear Nicky, David and Harry,

We are so desperately sad to hear that you have lost your darling Smokey. We only met him a few times, but we remember having lovely cuddles with him in the kennel car park, where he went round us all in turn for snuggles, and then made a second circuit to share the love. We are thinking of you all at this painful time. You gave him the most wonderful life that he truly deserved and he will always be with you.

Love to you all Jacqui, Caroline and Tansy xxx
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

Loved and missed every hour of every day, my very sweet boy. Remembering the SO many happy times we had together. Forever and deeply loved and always in my heart. Sweet dreams my lovely xxx Kiss of love.gif

014.JPG
22.jpg
064 (2).jpg
smokey1.jpg
160706-1v2.jpg
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

They never leave your heart ❣
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

Only just seen this. Sending my love Nicky Heart fill with love.gif] - and a special hug to that lovely boy Harry! bighug.gif
Fred

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”