Re: Nina Olde Tyme Bulldog x DOB 2010 Northolt

Post by Rescue Remedies_3 »

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 by Luisa

brilliant news! Thank you to the Dhami family
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 by xxlynne

Magic family for Nina..... Rejoice Rejoice!
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 by mb432

YESSS!!!!

Nina is a great bulldog and really deserved a home.
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 by Nina

I couldn't be happier that Nina has a home - she truly deserves it.

And now we can all stop getting confused when people talk about Nina - it can only be me
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 by xxlynne

Just wanted to take the time to type a little note I received from Janine Nina's mum,
Dear Lynne,

Please find enclosed the giftaid form for you.

Nina is doing very well. She is very loving and continues to sit on all our laps even though she squashes us all! She is fantastic with our kids and they both adore her.
Her recall is work in progress but she is walking better on the lead, her attitude to other dogs remains still quite 'snobby' one sniff and she walks off but we have seen small glimpses of her 'puppy play': Its very cute. She loves fetching a ball something none of our previous dogs have ever done so its a real novelty for us.

She is a joy to have

Kinds regards

Janine
Rescue Remedies_3

by xxlynne » Fri Jun 20, by xxlynne

Nina bought her family to the kennels today to pay a visit and to meet Cosmo just because the family were fascinated to meet him

They had a lovely walk together and here is Nina and her family saying good bye as they went off to pick up one of their sons from school
Nina.jpg
Nina2.jpg

Lovely to meet Nina...yes she is a little over weight but well and the family have found her skin problem and 'lumps and bumps' have disappeared on a wheat free high protein diet. She is wonderful and so much part of her family.
Nina3.jpg
Rescue Remedies_3

by johnfowle » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:27 pm

All good things come to those who wait, Nina! What a lucky girl! Thank you for giving this lovely lady a new LIFE.
verdi

Nina Olde Tyme Bulldog x DOB 2007 - 2018

Post by verdi »

I'm sorry to report that Nina dipped suddenly in health and we took her to the vet as she was not herself and struggling to stand.

I had to carry her to the car and into the vets She was weak but initially the vet suspected some arthritis or musculature issues..
she'd been walking and playing ball games the previous evening with the family

she was weak and kept in as she was a little anaemic.... then after a few hours we got the call. her scan showed bleeding masses through her abdomem which had also spread to chest .... she was struggling to breathe due to fluid and we'd got her there soon enough that most of this had been managed but she was weakening and we too weak for surgery which would have been very invasive

We went to see her ... all of us it was late... she had really bonded with my boys.

we did get to say goodbye and to thank her for her loving us. as I am sure some of you understand it was heart breaking.

she was as close to perfect as any dog ever. playful and calm in perfect balance.

my nephew is autistic. he has some different ways of sensing the world and nina was loving and gentle...obviously we were overseeing but she made us proud again and again

Nina also helped by fostering an ambull pup monty... for a little while ... so she did more than we ever expected

a true example of the joy and love a rescue like nina can bring to your family

we will never forget her love and mothering of all of us

Our Nina
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bteka- ... p=drivesdk

Nina thread
http://www.rescueremediesdogrescue.co.u ... dog#p14616
xxlynne

Re: Nina Olde Tyme Bulldog x DOB 2007 - 2018

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nina moved so quickly through our Rescue into your loving care...she returned the love and became a mothering dog to the family. So sad to hear Nina has passed on...she would have hung on in there until she could not have helped but leave; such was her love Thank you Verdi and family THANK YOU
Sarahk

Re: Nina Olde Tyme Bulldog x DOB 2007 - 2018

Post by Sarahk »

So sorry to hear this sad news, you showed her love and she gave it back to you in bucketloads, your family’s love comes through so strongly and together you will treasure those memories forever.
Thankyou and thinking of you all right now xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”