Miss Nancy (Missy) EBTx 3 legged DofB 2006 Arundel

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Hayleycakes

Re: Missy EBTx 3 legged DofB 2006 Little Common ESux Foster

Post by Hayleycakes »

Ok so totally in LOVE with this little Poppet!! What a gorgeous little princess she is utterly adorable. Could easily live with Kids, could easily live with another dog :cool.gif: She is under weight and has quite loose stools so she is on three meals a day chicken and rice, I think scrambled eggs for Breakfast I just cant wait to spoil her she is most deserving of some home comforts love4.gif
chilling
chilling
Sunbathing
Sunbathing
Where this girl belongs
Where this girl belongs
Enjoying a walk before settling in at home
Enjoying a walk before settling in at home
Meeting mums dog Spike (Arnold bro)
Meeting mums dog Spike (Arnold bro)
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Fantastic and those ears, they are just the best ears ever thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Sarahk wrote:Fantastic and those ears, they are just the best ears ever thumbs.gif
The picture of Missy in the kitchen is gorgeous. To echo SarahK, Missy has the best ears ever! 0093.gif love4.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Hayleycakes

Re: Missy EBTx 3 legged DofB 2006 Little Common ESux Temp Fo

Post by Hayleycakes »

Missy Missy Moo what a delight very very easy dog, good to walk on the lead doesn't pull at all. Having fostered another tripod in my past I find it best not to treat them any different and believe me she copes perfectly please do not let her three legs put you off she is amazing and there is nothing she can not do.. This morning we went to the beach and she loved it especially jumping the rock pools I stupidly left my phone in the car so didn't get any photos, but then it was back home to spend the day in the garden and she loved sunbathing bless her...
She really does deserve a home of her own she is too old to be in kennels and I'm already dreading dropping her back just praying a home comes for her.. She has met all dogs in and out my house well no problems she is such a gentle soul. I think Missy would like someone at home most of the time she craves company and follows me round the house just checking I'm not going to leave her.. love4.gif she really is a angel13.gif]

Snuggled up
Snuggled up

This weather is just great
This weather is just great

How pretty am I
How pretty am I

Sunbathing
Sunbathing
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

So we headed down to the beach again this morning before it got too hot to have a paddle it was beautiful down there and Missy loves it! I cant believe this little girl hasn't been snapped up she is so deserving of her own home she really is... She expects so little just companionship. She is such a gentle girl whom loves everyone.. each day she is here she settles a little more such a darling

thumbnail_image5.jpg

thumbnail_image4.jpg

view
view

Beach sunshine
Beach sunshine

Beach
Beach
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely pics love this girl love4.gif
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

Missy has been with us now 6 days and she really has been an utter pleasure, she was initially a little shut down but each day she grows in confidence and he sweet sweet nature shines through a little bit more....She is a wonderful addition to our house and I have managed to extend her stay for another week with the help of friends, hubby and dog walker.. Because at her age being in a kennel is not right so will be a last resort.
Missy catching some Rays
Missy catching some Rays
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Thank you for keeping her out of kennels a bit longer, hoping her forever home comes soon. :thanks.gif:
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

How is missy doing love4.gif
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

Sorry for not keeping you all updated on this little ladies progress its been a busy week here the twins turned 4, my first week back at work, and my horse has just recently moved horse yards so its all a bit hectic.. So Missy has just had to fit in and get on with it which she has done amazingly well angel13.gif] She has coped with everything we have thrown at her, my mums dog comes here on a Monday whilst mum has the kids, absolutely no problem what so ever.. She copes with the kids and the noise extremely well better than Arnold in fact thumbs.gif
On Friday we has a visit to the Vets for her second Vax, stitches removed (from spay) and general once over she weighed in at 14kg and is looking better by the day. love4.gif :smiley-bounce016.gi:
The feeling is mutual I think :0)
The feeling is mutual I think :0)
My Daughter adores her
My Daughter adores her
They are best of Friends
They are best of Friends
Enjoying her walks with her pal
Enjoying her walks with her pal

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”