Shadow Staffie DofB 18.11.07 - 02.05.18

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
lucyloo

Re: Shadow Staffie DofB 18.11.07 Guildford Kenns

Post by lucyloo »

Hello peeps, my name is Shadow. I don't know why I'm here, when I haven't done anything wrong. I gave the best years of my life to my family. I loved them, I kept them safe, I licked their tears when they were sad. Now I'm sad, and they are not here for me, are they?
Anyway the nice lady Lynne saved me, and here I am. Kennels are very noisy, but luckily I'm a bit deaf, so it doesn't bother me too much. And another lady has brought me home for a few days to rest my old bones.
I'm not asking for much..warm bed, good food and love. I'm a bit slow walking; no more marathons for me, but that doesn't stop me from trying to hang from a branch, or scuttle after a ball.
Sorry for banging on, but I do need a home for my final few years. Can I come to your place?

I'm house-trained and can be left on my own for a few hours. I might be able to live with another docile dog or two; the girls here are very respectful and letting me sleep peacefully. One of them is a bit old like me; we plodded around the golf course together, while the crazy young one ran around chasing balls
shad2.jpg
shad grass.jpg
nt]
shad.jpg
Attachments
shad3.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Thank you Suzanne for giving Shadow some much needed home time, it breaks my heart to see the oldies just thrown out and ending up in kennels, he looks worn out in that first photo. I am sure some warm sleep and good food will do him the world of good. :goodjob.gif: love4.gif
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

What a perfect little man, thank god he's with RR.
Praying he finds his forever home very soon, and thank you for giving him some respite.
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Shadow has had a lovely day enjoying the sunshine.
He loves his walks, and we have found that he loves water
Last edited by lucyloo on Mon 16 Apr 2018 15:38, edited 1 time in total.
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Simply adorable little man. xxxxxxxxxx love4.gif love4.gif
pits

Post by pits »

Great video love4.gif
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Who could not love this face?

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Shadow has been very settled here right from the start. He's really no trouble at all, sleeps quite a lot, doesn't bark, not bothered by visitors, doesn't touch anything in the house, is happy to stay downstairs ... what else is there to say? Oh yes, plenty more! He doesn't beg, is housetrained, is gentle on the lead, has silky soft fur and a handsome grey face...oh and he is soooo lovable.

Here he is, having a lay down on his walk, as he's found a stick to chomp on...
SHADOW GRASS.jpg
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Isn't grass brilliaaaaaant?
shad back.jpg
smiley shad.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”