Tiggy Fell Terrier x DofB 14.09.16 - 14.06.18

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Tiggy Fell Terrier x DofB 14.09.16 - 14.06.18

Post by xxlynne »

Juno2.jpg
Sad news todat Tiggy enthusiasm for life led to his lead snapping and sadly he ran to his death. Karen & Paola are beside themselves with grief... they gave him everything he could ever need andtheir love will be with him forever
Tiggy.jpg
Tiggy's Thread below
Current Status: Homed
Tiggy's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Welsh council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place. Juno is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Tiggy came into our Rescue on the 27.11.17. Tiggy was in boarding kennels near Guildford awaiting his new family to find him

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Tiggy's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Juno9.jpg
Tiggy's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Nov 17: You don't happen to have room for one more small one? I know I'm cheeky and I don't mind if it's a no! I won't lie he isn't the easiest dog, he's a typical Terrier unfortunately and I am struggling with him, he's a year, he is tall terrier height. Not good with small children. Lovely natured otherwise and lived with dogs. I'll send you a pic just in case. xL WWPoundies
Juno.jpg
Tiggy comes 27.11.17
Chapmania

Re: Juno Fell Terrier x DofB 14.09.16 WestWalesPoundies come

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Juno love4.gif xx
xxlynne

Re: Tiggy Fell Terrier x DofB 14.09.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Really like this fella, cant wait for him to settle with us and begin to enjoy meeting everyone. He has had a long day today and tomorrow it will all begin to make sense
Jojokate

Re: Juno Fell Terrier x DofB 14.09.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jojokate »

Wow he’s lovely. Welcome Juno x
Charlie

Post by Charlie »

He certainly is lovely! Settling well & play bowing at everyone thumbs.gif
P1100395 (480x640).jpg
An absolute pleasure to walk - even Jonny (who can be a bit shouty) settled to walk with him :biggrin.gif:
P1100419 (640x480).jpg
love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I had the pleasure of meeting and walking Juno today. What a little sweetheart. Initially a little wary of me, but he soon came round when he caught the smell of sausages in my pocket. Wonderful manners, no snatching and Juno automatically puts up a paw while he is waiting.

We enjoyed a lovely walk through the woods. Tiggy seemed to lack a bit of confidence today. He needed plenty of encouragement. I will try to walk him alongside another dog next time which will do him good. Very early days yet as Juno is new in. I am sure that he will settle in no time. A really sweet little boy who I think will be snapped up quite quickly. Love him love4.gif xx
20171203_135455.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

I met Tiggy for the first time today. He is unbelievably sweet and affectionate. Fingers crossed that he finds his home soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
anne

Post by anne »

DSCF0945.jpgjuno.jpg
DSCF0946.jpgjuno.jpg
DSCF0947.jpgjuno.jpg
DSCF0949.jpgjuno.jpg
DSCF0953.jpgjuno.jpg
DSCF0955.jpgjuno.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

0093.gif Those photos are amazing and really capture the essence of Tiggy - he is such a cute, appealing little dog with a perfectly lovely character. I could not persuade him to walk far today as he did not want to leave the security of his pen. Hopefully this little man will find his home soon and life will become easier for him. angel13.gif] :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Tiggy ventured further than usual on his walk with me today despite the extreme cold of the big outdoors. He is a smashing little chap - really appealing and very affectionate. It would be lovely were he to find his forever home soon as the kennels are a cold environment especially for such a little dog as Tiggy.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”