Dayna (Gaynor) Rottie DofB ?2007 - May 2018

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Christinetully

Re: Gaynor Rottie DofB ?2007 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Christinetully »

Gaynor greeted me warmly and seemed delighted to go on a good trot through the woods with lots of sniffing. We were met by a very barky standard poodle who came rushing over to us, stopping a few feet away. Gaynor watched, very alert, looking very noble and not at all alarmed, then she happily wandered off again with me. We stopped in a frosty clearing to enjoy the sunshine and to take some selfies - she is such an endearing girl with the softest expression! thumbs.gif The highlight of our walk was negotiating the stiles over the bridge! Gaynor lay down flat like a frog to see if she could wriggle underneath the bar ... but no, she could only get her head through & look sadly at me for inspiration. Plan B .... I gave her a helping hand by lifting her front end up (using her harness) and she slithered efficiently, if not very elegantly (!) over! Mega praise and cuddles followed . The second style was crossed in the same way and we were off on the muddy 'home straight'! Gaynor is a very considerate walking companion - she waits beautifully as she seems to understand that she mustn't pull going through slippery mud!! What a true sweetheart!
Snuggles with this adorable girl ....
Snuggles with this adorable girl ....
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Truly beautiful girl. Fingers crossed for you sweetie xxx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

:crossfingers.gif: everything crossed xxxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Gaynor xx
johnfowle

Post by johnfowle »

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, dear lady!! Look forward to hearing good news very soon. Whoever has the good fortune to adopt you is in for a real treat.
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Wonderful photo above . It says slot . Good luck sweet girl x
xxlynne

Dayna (Gaynor) Rottie DofB ?2007 Wimborne Dorset

Post by xxlynne »

Yes Ruth and Gary have the very good fortune to now have Gaynor in the heart of their family with their lovely rescue Labrador Bandit. I have never met a more lovely Bandit in all my life !

Gaynor has gone to live in a wonderful part of the country with sea and fields and New Forest close by.

Our thanks goes to Adam for supporting Gaynor until she got her Rescue place and to all our volunteers, our vet and kennel staff for loving the oh so darling Gaynor. Especial thanks to John & Sylvie for helping Gaynor regain her health and weight and shielding her from kennels for the winter. Gaynor has a wonderful year in front of her
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Great news, be happy all xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Gaynor love4.gif xx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_3966.JPG
Be happy with your great new family Dayna and your wonderful new brother Bandit. X

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”