Post by Elliesmum »

What???? Omg I'm so sorry crying1.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Veryterry

Re: Blue AmBull DofB 07.07.15 - 21.05.17

Post by Veryterry »

Just so so sad for one so young & so beautiful to be taken from us.
I loved being a part of your life Blue & I'm going to miss you so much.
Run free at the rainbow bridge you gorgeous boy [cry.gif] [cry.gif]
I will always treasure the Blue moments i had with you Jo & Jane
You was a massive favourite with everyone & as Lynne said this news will rock & sadden us RR folks
God bless you Blue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dani

Post by Dani »

Such a shock to see this ,although never met Blue ,I enjoyed his lovely updates on facebook by Terry and Jo. Thoughts are with everyone that knew him . So very sad.Run free darling Blue xxxxxxxxxx
Littlemissy

Post by Littlemissy »

Run free sweet Blue..our thoughts and love to the RR family at this sad time. [cry.gif]
JenG

Post by JenG »

Run Free sweet boy, you captured the attention of so many by being an ambassador for your breed. Those who knew you well will talk of you often and remember the wonderful times shared. Thoughts with everyone who loved this boy......xxxxx
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Oh poor baby boy, was he poorly?
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Explained at the top of his thread but here is the detail as detailed for the kennel manager

Basically he collapsed this morning 'took to his bed, Kelly called me around 11.30 saying he wasn’t well. I said I was coming for Dude's homing so will collect him and have him over night and take him into my vet tomorrow morning . None of us realised how fast he was deteriorating until the girls tried to rouse him at 2 when I arrived...in fact he was non responsive in his bed. The girls carried him like a limp fish supporting his head and I asked Katie do you think Kelly would be happy for you do Dude's introductions she said ofcourse she would, so I left Katie by the gate with adoption forms and vax card and I flew over to my vets who opened up for Blue. We carried him in he was cold, pale, and out of it as if he was dying. My vet was shocked and said we have a very sick dog here Lynne I think you may lose him. I will do everything I can but if he had been left 2 more hours he would be dead. He examined him his temp was very low...I asked if it was bloat? he said no his tummy would have been like a drum...but he has a lot of fluid there. He put a needle in drew off fluid and examined it and said its is foul. He suspected a ruptured bowel. He said Ill have to put a drip in and if I give him a GenA now he would just die..so he arranged for a nurse to come in at 5, 2 hours later. He called me 5.30 to say they had opened him and his bowel was a total mess. It had twisted and the blood supply had be cut off and there was black areas and bright green. There is no way he can survive this catastrophic event which has been building up for some time. He has septicaemia. Im going to let him go Lynne...
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Absolutely devastated to lose you Blue. You were a wonderful boy. I can't believe you are gone after just spending yesterday afternoon with you.
You knew love and affection and gave it back in bundles. Everyone who met Blue will never forget him. Terry and Blue had a special bond which will never be forgotten xx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

My heart goes out to all of you at Chessington.xx. Nite nite dear Blue, sleep tight. Xxx
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

So shocked to read this, never met Blue but he looked like a real character, taken too soon, thoughts to all that were close to him, RIP Blue xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”