Woody Elderly Terrierx Dachs ?03 - 08.17

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Rescue Remedies_2

Re: Woody Elderly Terrierx Dachs Blackheath Kent

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 »

Sally 15 Oct 2009 10:21 pm

He is doing fine now, cough has almost gone. He is so easy going and good-natured (apart from when he thinks it's time for a walk and gets totally overexcited!!). Incredibly cute and very bright (he has realised that if he stands near Molly when she has her Kong, he can steal biscuits from it before she realises!!). Will definitely send pics as soon as I have figured out how to do it!!
Rescue Remedies_2

xxlynne 20 Oct 2009 11:27 am

Oh yes! Little Woody has charmed Sally Ian and Molly as we knew he 'wood'! Wood he? oh yes He Wood
Rescue Remedies_2

karen 20 Oct 2009 11:36 am

:lol: :lol: What lovely news - he is such a dear little soul. Have fun with your family, Woody :lol:
Rescue Remedies_2

Sally 10 Dec 2009 06:37 pm

Well I promised pictures but very late I know!! Woody is hilarious, a real cheeky monkey. He likes to start playing with his squeaky toys at about 6am every morning and tries to engage Molly, much to her disgust (I swear she rolled her eyes at him the other day!). He has just had his first holiday wuth us, and was totally baffled by the sea; he kept running towards it and then growling at it when the waves touched his paw! xx
Rescue Remedies_2

SharonR 10 Dec 2009 10:13 pm

Worth the wait! Thank you, you all look delighted! More please!
Rescue Remedies_2

xxlynne 10 Feb 2010 09:12 am

Dear Woody delighted to say your adoption all official now and so thank you to Sally and Ian for being such keen supporters and helping yet another of our special dogs
Rescue Remedies_2

Sally 12 Feb 2010 09:16 pm

As always the pleasure is all ours. He is an amazing little boy and we are blessed to have him. We still tell Molly and Woody about their dear Auntie Henna; I think she would have approved! xx
Rescue Remedies_2

SharonR 12 Feb 2010 09:20 pm

Sally wrote:
. We still tell Molly and Woody about their dear Auntie Henna; I think she would have approved! xx
Ah bless! :)
Sally K

Post by Sally K »

Post by Sally K » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:43 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Dear Lynne and all of the RR family:

It is with a broken heart that I wanted to let you know that I have recently lost my two RR dogs, Molly and Woody. Molly came to me in February 2009 after my first RR dog Henna had passed away. Woody then joined us in October 2009. They were my two best mates. Molly in particular came to me at a time when I needed as much love as she did. They were with me through four house moves, two relationships and the birth of three children. I loved them so very much, as did my partner James. Woody died following a seizure last August, and Molly was pts in my arms in January at the age of 16.

Thank you Lynne and Rescue Remedies for all of the amazing work that you do. Without you I would not have had Molly and Woody in my life. It is great to see all of the developments that the rescue is going through. I hope to be able to take on another RR dog soon.

With love Sally x
Molly.jpg
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

by gsdlover » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:38 am

So sorry for your losses but thank you so much for giving them both such a lovely home x

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”