Diesel Staffie DofB 04.2006 Heartford Herts

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Diesel Staffie DofB 04.2006 Heartford Herts

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Diesel5.JPG
It is with a very heavy heart that I have to tell you all the gawjus Diesel went to Rainbow Bridge on Friday... he was a very poorly boy. Stuart had to make the heart wrenching decision to let him go. I would like to thank Stuart and, of course, Theo for giving Diesel a loving family home and going that extra mile for the wonderful staffy ambassador that Diesel was.
Diesel... it was an absolute pleasure to know you. Rest in peace fella. [cry.gif] [cry.gif]
Sorely missed.
xxx
images.jpeg

Diesel's Story : Found stray/abandoned on Christmas day 2016 & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Diesel is neutered & chipped; and vaccinations in progress. Diesel came into our care 5th Jan 17

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Diesel's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Diesel6.JPG
Diesel8.JPG
Diesel68.JPG
Diesel's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Sorry, I understand if you can't help with this one but sending incase ! Diesel neutered male NFChip approx 8 yrs old. Picked up on Xmas day ... can go from 1st Jan. Gorgeous laid back boy who is dog and cat friendly! Lx
Cracker.jpg
frankie

Re: Diesel Staffie DofB 2009 Sevenoaks Pound comes 5th Jan

Post by frankie »

ah what a lovely dog welcome x x
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Diesel love4.gif xx
Last edited by Chapmania on Mon 02 Jan 2017 20:22, edited 1 time in total.
kashers

Post by kashers »

Oh my goodness how adorable. Beautiful boy! Bless you little Diesel x
xxlynne

Re: Diesel Staffie DofB 04.2006 Chessington Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Diesel came into us today. Our vet checked him over and gave him a 1st vaccination. Our vet found a chip in him hence the name change. We are contacting the dog warden thru the pound to ensure they try to contact the owner on the chip as the pound missed finding his chip.

Diesel is a very special boy, really gentle boy looks much healthier than the one photo we have. Diesel is smallish I will have him with me tomorrow so we can get good pictures. “Gorgeous laid back boy who is dog and cat friendly! “ Yes Very special
Sarahk

Re: Diesel (Cracker) Staffie DofB 04.2006 Chessington Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Sweetest littlest boy love4.gif
Bless him, he's very uncertain finding himself in kennels, I sat with him on the bench sat on my lap and didn't want to stop cuddling him after our photoshoot, wanting to make him feel safe and know he is already very loved by many love4.gif
Pleased he did manage some tail wags :D

He really is adorable ...
DSC02169 - Copy.JPG
DSC02186.JPG
DSC02176.JPG
DSC02185.JPG
DSC02169.JPG
DSC02165.JPG
DSC02168.JPG
DSC02166.JPG
thumbs.gif delighted to see Diesel is reserved, he needs a home and he can then start to properly relax.
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Re: Diesel (Cracker) Staffie DofB 04.2006 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

0093.gif what a gorgeous boy. Great to see Diesel reserved :crossfingers.gif: xx
xxlynne

Re: Diesel Staffie DofB 04.2006 Heartford Herts

Post by xxlynne »

Theo bought Stuart along to meet Diesel today, as Theo has been looking for a companion. We had a lovely meeting and the following video shows you just how gentle life will be for all from this point on.

SarahK has the homing photos 0093.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely to see Diesel with more of a spring in his step today :D
He knew it was special, here with his new buddie Theo thumbs.gif
IMG_4674.JPG
And all the boys together, Diesel and Theo with Stuart :D
IMG_4673.JPG
I arrived just as Lynne and Stuart were walking back to do the paperwork, in my usual way I went straight to say hi to Diesel and asked who the other little guy was, Theo I was told and said hello to him too. And this is Stuart said Lynne, whoops I always forget to say hi to the 2 leggeds !!! And a very important person Stuart is too, lovely to meet you and have fun with your boys thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
CoraMc

Post by CoraMc »

A lovely homing all round, so lovely meeting Stuart and Theo and seeing Diesel slot in so perfectly love4.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”