maddoglady

Re: Ellie 2003 -2017

Post by maddoglady »

Sending love and hugs for you all. xxxx
rb6.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Dear Sweet Ellie with the best Mummy who loved you to distraction. Enjoy Rainbow Bridge darling girl free of pain and meeting all your friends to have so much fun. Hugs to you Teresa, my heart goes out to you, we let them go but the pain is so intense. However know that Ellie is having fun over the Bridge and thanks you for that and for the wonderful life you gave her. Much much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

So sorry to hear about your much loved Ellie. She was lucky to have you in her life and you to have her xxxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

So sorry for the loss of your beloved Ellie. Never easy saying goodbye to a much loved family member. Lots of happy memories to treasure. Run pain free over Rainbow Bridge sweet Ellie. Love and hugs to you Teresa. See you Sunday at the kennels xxxx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

So sorry Teresa, love to you all xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
chinquest

Post by chinquest »

So very sorry Teresa & family. RIP Ellie a very special girlie
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

maddoglady wrote:Sending love and hugs for you all. xxxx
rb6.jpg
Oh how that made me cry again for all those beloved dogs and cats we've lost. Very raw for us after loosing Libby last week. RIP my little girlie xxx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Really, thank you everyone. I have felt such support from this extended family, it means so much. The pain of missing Ellie at home is getting worse, and I feel it especially in the morning and at bedtime, as we had a routine, she slept next to my bed and was never far from my hand, especially near the end. Her bed is still there, I can't bear to move it.
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Teresa I'm so so sorry. It is so very hard and words cannot express the heartfelt sympathy we feel for you. Finding comfort here is amazing. It helped me with the desperation I felt after loosing Amy. That's one of the things I love about RR.....we are totally devoted to our dogs (and cats) and are there for each other at all times. Thoughts are with you xx
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Echo all of these comments , the support from these amazing people helped me so much when I list my Bentley. Thinking of you at this sad time, hoping your wonderful memories together will help ease your pain .xxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”