Graham Labrador x ?Staffie Dofb ?2010 - 02.06.2018

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Chapmania

Re: Graham Labrador x ?Staffie Dofb ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

:nicethread.gif: 0093.gif What fun Corrina and I had with Graham and Trixie today. That Christmas tree! 0002.gif] Bless his heart, he had a wonderful time and I cannot wait to see the video. I have not walked Graham before. He is a super boy and apart from taking a fancy to the Christmas tree which he wanted to chew, he was so well behaved. Walks like a dream although he is a bigger boy. Great fun to take in the paddock. Love him love4.gif xx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_3415.JPG
Every ball was very kindly removed by Graham. X
Every ball was very kindly removed by Graham. X
With his best friend Trixie. X
With his best friend Trixie. X
Graham is such a fun boy - he never fails to make me laugh. Today, when kim and I took him and Trixie to the paddock, he emptied every single tennis ball out of the box......all of them. He was very gentle with each one, just removing them and placing them at his feet, bless him. He adores his kennel mate Trixie, never a cross word between them. He is a big lump of loveliness - very sweet natured with just the right amount of cheekiness. X
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

3D1BCB6E-E398-40B8-B54A-0819AD614EE5.jpeg
SO lovely walking this gorgeous boy today with his bestie Trixie in the Boxing Day sunshine. He is such a lovely chap, gentle, no pulling on the lead, beautiful sits for treats. Graham’s oonly slight fault as far as I can see, if you consider it a fault, is that he doesn't like to share with humans if he has a toy. This I believe is because he has had so little in his life that has been his. Whilst we all know it is important to be able to take something away from a dog if they have something they shouldn't, we also all know that you can teach a dog to leave, with a little time and patience, and some cunning !! Graham is gorgeous, he loves other dogs, he deserves his own forever home with his very own family.
Attachments
01827253-7C56-464C-9EB1-A031EE3C8752.jpeg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Handsome Graham came for a walk yesterday with Geoff and me and his bestie Trixie. These two are simply lovely dogs. Easy to walk, ignore horses, cyclists, joggers and other dogs. Don’t pull and take treats so gently. Fingers crossed the both find their homes this year xx
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Graham for a walk for the first time this afternoon with his best pal Trixie and walker Nat. Although Graham hadn't met me before he was very welcoming and not at all phased. He really is such a good natured boy and easy to walk. He walks at a good pace without pulling just happy to be out and about with Trixie. When we got back to the kennels both dogs had sausage treats which they enjoyed. love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Jim and I walked Graham and his kennel mate and best friend, Trixie today. We headed off to the paddock first as it was free. Trixie loves to charge around and play ball but Graham prefers to have a good wander around and have a sniff before he plays ball. He is such a gentle boy and loves his cuddles. We set off on the woodland walk first where Graham enjoyed having a good sniff along the way. We are blessed with lots of wildlife so there are plenty of interesting smells for the dogs to investigate. Graham is a real gent to walk and doesn't pull at all. Always a pleasure to spend time with Graham. love4.gif xx

20180107_122137.jpg
20180107_122711.jpg
Attachments
20180107_124239.jpg
20180107_122739.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I walked Graham with his bestie Trixie yesterday. This boy is such an easy walk. No pulling, very obedient, not fussed by other dogs, cyclists, horses, such a good boy. He has had an issue with letting go of balls or toys, but he let Geoff take the tennis ball out of his mouth in the paddock and throw it for him, so real progress there.
jacnmrb

Post by jacnmrb »

Yesterday was my first time walking at Broxbourne and what a lovely environment for the dogs to explore.
Graham was my first walk of the morning and we set off, in the warm sunshine, with him leading the way. He soon settled into sniff mode and we ambled along by the river; he was curious about everything he saw: boats, geese, swans, ducks, etc so we stopped to chat about them. Graham is such a lovely dog; responsive, gentle (including with treats), unphased by passing cyclists, joggers, walkers and dogs. When I stopped to talk to a boater, Graham stood next to me and leaned into my knee for fuss and cuddles during the conversation, while simply observing life around him.
Apologies this video clip is so short but I just wanted to show how wonderful Graham's ambling along is; he's on the end of my cani-cross lead and did seem to enjoy the freedom to go from side to side. I could've walked all day with him because he was such a pleasure to spend time with.

I hope that his forever home is just around the corner.
jacnmrb

Re: Graham Labrador x ?Staffie Dofb ?2010 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by jacnmrb »

Graham and I enjoyed our second walk together last Thursday. He so loves a walk and does not waste a minute of exploration time; it's wonderful seeing him sticking his nose into every sniff and smell along the route. The towpath was closed for repair along the section I had promised him we would explore, so we divided our time between the river and the park. He seemed to love both equally as we ambled along; two ladies stopped to make a fuss of him which he enjoyed and commented on how calm, handsome and gorgeous he was which he most certainly is.
Graham was unphased by the numerous walkers, joggers, cyclists and wildlife we encountered. He stopped to stare at a muntjac who was munching foliage in the park but made no move towards it. I find Graham to be great company and enjoy every minute I spend with him. I think Graham would love a home with a garden to explore, regular walks and a human/humans to love him; he has so much to offer and I really hope he does not have to wait much longer for his special person/people.

Look at Graham’s beautiful face and kind eyes ...
Graham is just SO handsome
Graham is just SO handsome
And so calm
And so calm
jacnmrb

Re: Graham Labrador x ?Staffie Dofb ?2010 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by jacnmrb »

Graham and I enjoyed another riverside walk last Tuesday before ambling through the park. He was so relaxed, interested in his surroundings and made me laugh when he dug a hole, placed his nose in and made snorting sounds. He has gorgeous paws; you can just see one in the photo.
It would be wonderful if Graham could find his forever home with a garden to potter around in. If his friend Trixie, who was so pleased he was back when we returned, could go with him, that really would be the icing on the cake.
Graham wouldn’t look at the camera so I had to settle for a side shot of this handsome lad ....
Handsome side profile
Handsome side profile

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”