Charlotte Staffie DOB 03.01.06 24.10.17

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Chrissy M

Re: Charlotte Staffie DOB 03.01.06 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chrissy M »

Took sweetie Charlotte out for the first time today, what a DARLING !!!! honestly, it amazes me how we get so many top furry pals land on our doorstep.

She is easy to walk, easy to harness totally biddable and makes the cutest squeaky noises you have ever heard ! Charlotte is so keen to get going but does NOT pull at the lead, so well mannered.

Beautiful girl ! Ideal for someone that wants an easy ,quiet dog that they can hug in the thunderstorms ! Oh and for treats it's cheese, please !!!
jgp9977

Post by jgp9977 »

I walked Chorlotte again today. She is so calm and easy going. She was pleased to see me at the kennel but didn't jump up. So easy to harness. We had a lovely walk and she was totally fine meeting horses and riders at close quarters, along with bicycles, post van, cars, walkers and another dog. The only thing which did excite her was a cat crossing our path and she was happy to walk on and leave it.

She gave me some lovely cuddles and kisses back at the kennel. Such a sweetheart.
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Charlotte took me for a nice walkies today with little terrier Barley and Helen.

Again, really well behaved and cute, loves her walks !

Smiley Charlotte, happy to be out and about
Smiley Charlotte, happy to be out and about
Judy

Post by Judy »

Having a nice relaxing time with doggy chew...
IMG_0927_opt.jpg

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Ah, I see Charlotte is back round Judys' house again, lovely !!!! She looks very happy to be there !!! XX
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took the lovely adorable Charlotte for a walk again today, she is an absolute joy, so good on the lead, no pulling and is happy to explore different places. We met several dogs whilst we were out and Charlotte was very calm and happy to walk past and was also happy to wait when one of the owners wanted to stop for a chat. We saw rabbits, squirrels and went past a field of cows, she took it all in her stride without any fuss and bother. Such a gorgeous wonderful girl. Lots of hugs and kisses when we got back to the kennel. She is irresistible. Kiss of love.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Couldn't resist a little walkies today again with sweetie paws Charlotte ;0) she walked very well with little Arthur and Helen, and we had hugs and kisses back in the kennels, with her making her funny little squeaky noises ! So cute ! Charlotte would make someone a lovely companion and would love them forever for it ! xx
Judy

Post by Judy »

Time for a snack
Time for a snack
Went walking with Chrissy and Zebedee yesterday, both dogs walked really well together and were both completely unphased by an escaped loose dog.
Today took Charlotte on a trip to Ashdown Forest, she travelled really well in the car and loved watching out the window everything that passed by. She was not at all worried about going to an unfamiliar place and loved the new smells and sights. Charlotte does not pull on the lead even when she sees rabbits she just pricks her ears up and carries on walking at a sensible pace. After having had a long walk Charlotte was more than happy to get back in the car and have a nice sleep on the way back. This girl is an absolute gem, she is so adorable and loving and an absolute delight to take anywhere. Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif
The attachment IMG_0997_opt.jpg is no longer available
IMG_0987_opt.jpg
Friends forever
Friends forever
Lets get moving...
Lets get moving...
On the way home
On the way home
I am now ready for a sleepzzzzzz
I am now ready for a sleepzzzzzz
Time for a snack
Time for a snack
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I finally got my chance to walk our gorgeous girl Charlotte today. Charlotte is not so anxious in her kennel now and has certainly put on weight and is looking much better than when she first arrived with us. She really is a super girl and is a dream girl to walk. No reaction when we passed an off lead dog on the pavement. Traffic was not an issue for Charlotte.

Charlotte takes treats very nicely. She was quite happy to be left eating a few sausages :D

It would be great if someone was able to offer Charlotte a foster place. Kennels are not the place for her blu1.gif :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: xx
Judy

Post by Judy »

I agree that this lovely sweet kind girl would definitely benefit from being away from the kennel environment. bighug.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”