Oliver Staffie DOB 2013 Landrake Cornwall

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Elliesmum

Re: Oliver Staffie DOB 2013 Godstone kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

First time walking Oliver, he's a handsome chap and very laid back. He was completely unphased by shooting going on and by the horses we met. He knows his name and responded very well. He takes treats gently, in fact, everything about him is gentle. Big soft, squidgy head and very cuddly. I thought he was a cracking dog, will make somebody very happy.
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Re: Oliver Staffie DOB 2013 Godstone kenns

Post by anne »

I love Oliver. He has such a calm temperament and deep brown beautiful eyes and is just all round stunning.
DSCF5105.jpgoliver.jpg
DSCF5107.jpgoliver.jpg
DSCF5112.jpgoliver.jpg
DSCF5117.jpgoliver.jpg
DSCF5124.jpgoliver.jpg
KandRL

Re: Oliver Staffie DOB 2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by KandRL »

Oli.jpg
Oliver is just the most beautiful boy.

He is calm and friendly, to people and other dogs, responsive to any commands, will sit without being asked for a treat which he takes so gently, will give 1 paw or both and loves a cuddle and a tummy rub!
Just the right spot!!!!
Just the right spot!!!!
Oli 2.jpg
claudia

Post by claudia »

I took Oliver out for the first time today and I love him! Such a friendly well trained boy with really good manners. Super friendly and easy to walk, looking forward to taking this stunning boy out again soon!
suealq

Post by suealq »

Oliver.JPG
Walked the lovely Oliver today. He is such a gentle dog and has beautiful manners. Waited very patiently in his kennel while I untangled the harness and sat perfectly still so I could put the harness over his head. Enjoyed his walk with Missie and behaved beautifully. He loves a cuddle and it was very hard to leave him in his kennel as he was enjoying the cuddles so much - I think if I'd have sat down he'd have climbed onto my lap and had a snooze. Smashing dog - and very handsome too!
Chrissy M

Re: Oliver Staffie DOB 2013 Guildford Short term foster

Post by Chrissy M »

Reserved ! yip yip ! Have walked Oliver several times at Godstone and he was delightful...so wanting a home, he was a little sad in kennels,his eyes said it all, such an affectionate and obedient chap !!
Chapmania

Re: Oliver Staffie DOB 2013 Guildford Short term foster

Post by Chapmania »

So pleased to see Oliver is reserved :crossfingers.gif: xx
xxlynne

Re: Oliver Staffie DOB 2013 Landrake Cornwall

Post by xxlynne »

The larks were singing within the dawn chorus and there was movement and hushed goodbyes...see you soon...the car door closed quietly and the burr burr of the engine vanished into the birdsong...Amy was on her long awaited mission to meet Oliver. She arrived 9.30 am and was soon meeting boy wonder... Oliver had a walk down to the watering stream as Amy got to know him and then on return to the kennels Bruno emerged out from the dog mobile and they shared a long walk together both relaxed ... Amy was in love and Oliver shared that love..it was time to go home and meet Rob who no doubt being the chef and landlord of the Bullers Pub welcomes the Landlady, with boy wonder
Oliverhomed.jpg
Oliverhomed2.jpg
OliverHomed3.jpg
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Fantastic news. Be happy Oliver :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Am soooooo delighted the beautiful soul Oliver has finally made it home, he'll be great as a pub dog he's so friendly and relaxed.Finally he can be happy once more :0)

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”