Bennie Staffie DOB 2009 - 2017 Cossington, Somerset

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Re: Bennie Staffie DOB 2009 Cossington, Somerset

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh so sad...thinking of you Jackie and John... Peace be with you Bennie sweet sweet soul....
JenG

Post by JenG »

One of the sweetest little guys ever! Run free dear Bennie, you had over a year of warmth and love with your family, and were so so loved by many many people. I will always remember you helping me and Jaxs at a Christmas fundraiser, dressed in a cute xmas jumper and being a true ambassador for your breed. Sleep tight now little one xxxxx
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

Run free sweet Bennie. Such a special boy who was so deeply loved by many, and most of all by Jackie and John who loved him to the moon and back. Jackie and John, your time together was too short but you gave Bennie the very BEST life, and he knew how very much you loved him. That love was mutual and absolutely SHONE in his eyes when we saw you together. You both made him such a happy little boy and I hope that gives you some comfort. Thank you for loving him so. We are all thinking of you.

Sleep tight Bennie xxxxxxxx
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

So sorry to hear this, I have fond memories of walking little Bennie a few times, such a sweet little lad. XX
Dani

Post by Dani »

Lovely little dog,pleased I saw him with his family when they came visit kennels last year.He looked so happy.Rest in peace Benny xxxxxx
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

So sad for John and Jackie. Darling little Bennie was utterly ADORED by everyone who met him. All us volunteers thought he was such a fantastic little boy. My love and sympathy go to John and Jackie and my hopes that little Bennie is running free over the Bridge. My Izzy will wrap her paws around you Bennie and see you over safely. xxxxxxxxxxx [cry.gif]
bizlate

Post by bizlate »

Sleep tight little man xx
jonjax

Re: Bennie Staffie DOB 2009 - 2017 Cossington, Somerset

Post by jonjax »

Dear Friends,

I've left it till now to do my final post on our darling little boy Bennie because we've been away for a couple of weeks and it's been too painful to contemplate, Bennie should have been away with us of course!
We are overwhelmed at the amount of tributes that have come in to his memory, not only on this forum but on facebook.
I must confess that we don't do facebook but Jaxs has sent me all the messages for him and it really is so very heart warming that so many people fell in love with him as we did.
We miss him so much, he was only with us for sixteen months and all my dreams of growing old with Bennie have been shattered. Bennie and I bonded straight away and I have lost a dear friend, it really is so unfair!
We met Jaxs last week near Guildford and it really helped to talk about Bennie to someone who knew him and loved him as much as we did, so thank you so much for that Jaxs!
We will treasure his memory for ever and no one could ever replace Bennie, he was unique, but hopefully in time we might be able to give another little person a warm and loving home.
I'll close now, so until the next time God bless and love to you all.

John and Jackie xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”