In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Ozzy (Tiny) Jack Russell DOB 2013 - 2018

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status:HOMED
Tiny32.JPG
Ozzy.jpg
Ozzy's Thread below:
Ozzy needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle.
NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Ozzy was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Ozzy is now neutered, chipped and being fully vaccinated. Ozzy is in Broxbourne kennels awaiting his home.

About Ozzy: Formal advert not written yet

Visit Ozzy's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Tiny96.JPG
Tiny22.JPG
Tiny84.JPG
Ozzy's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Adam has asked us to find Ozzy his stable, secure family

Ozzy came into our Rescue on Thursday the 11th when he visited our vet for neuter, chip & 1st vaccination. Our vet also took off his back dews claws. He is in very good health & very good spirit.

Today I visited and took Ozzy for his first walk
Tiny9.JPG
Tiny3.JPG
Tiny4.JPG
Tiny10.JPG
Tiny8.JPG
Tiny11.JPG
Tiny6.JPG
Tiny5.JPG
Tiny1.JPG
Tiny7.JPG
Linda

Re: Tiny Jack Russell DOB 2013 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Linda »

Tiny looks so full of character and a typical JRT .... Good recall Too, we can see from the video. Lovely little boy.....I wonder how old he is.....looks young!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Gorgeous boy is Tiny tots ! We had a lovely time in the paddock today, Tiny has come down to Godstone for a weekend break and change of scene :biggrin.gif:
DSC07111.JPG
Tiny loved his tennis ball, he is a fab fab fab jack jack jack :D
DSC07081.JPG
and sometimes a jumping jack :D
DSC07084.JPG
The joy on Tiny's face is wonderful, real happy chappie and such fun to spend time with :biggrin.gif:
DSC07085.JPG
DSC07092.JPG
DSC07095.JPG
DSC07096.JPG
Tiny loved trying to destroy his tennis ball :o
DSC07119.JPG
DSC07120.JPG
And he had his eye on his tennis ball at all times ! "I'm watching you!"
DSC07122.JPG
Just look at his fab Jack stance, short little legs and big ears, love him :D
DSC07079.JPG
DSC07126.JPG
DSC07127.JPG
Will give up his ball for a sausage !!! ;)
DSC07130.JPG
Little guy is very good at 'sit' :biggrin.gif:
DSC07131.JPG
DSC07133.JPG
DSC07132.JPG
and a nice relax in the shade :cool:
DSC07135.JPG
Tiny's home must be out there, this little guy is a bundle of jack russell fun, he's waiting to share it around and just wants a family to LOVE :smiley-love014.gif: :dog-115.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Tim

Re: Ozzy Jack Russell DOB 2013 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Tim »

What wonderful photos Sarah - we met Ozzy very briefly today just as he was going out for his walk.
untitled-36.jpg
untitled-35.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

I'm not what you would call a 'terrier person', but one look at Ozzy today and I was smitten, what a lovely chunky little chap he is :D
We took Ozzy to the paddock where he met Tia very well, though in truth he was more interested in playing with every tennis ball he could find :D
Here he is having worn himself out on tennis balls.

SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Hoonercat wrote:I'm not what you would call a 'terrier person', but one look at Ozzy today and I was smitten, what a lovely chunky little chap he is :D
I had the same thought, he is a scrummy little chap. I love the video of him flopped out after fun with the tennis balls!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Linda

Post by Linda »

Super Ozzy what a lovely boy! Looks like he enjoys being out and about, what a joy to see his smiling face. Great photos, his forever home must be in sight......someone out there will be very fortunate to welcome this fab dog into their lives. Good luck Ozzy hope you don't wait long x
xxlynne

Re:Ozzy Jack Russell DOB 2013 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Lisney

Post by Lisney »

Today we met the lovely Ozzy and really hoped that our other two boys fell in love with him as much as we did but sadly Ludo decided to keep doing Elvis impersonations and we couldn't risk taking him home with us :smiley-sad010.gif: Ozzy is a beautiful boy, stocky and full of life who was over the moon to be out on a long walk with other dogs. He loved being pampered and played with, such a beautiful chap. We really can't believe that Ozzy hasn't been snapped up and know that whoever adopts him will be very lucky.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Catching up on my photos, found this one of Ozzy when he visited us at Godstone...
image.jpg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”