Archie Patterdale 2.6.10 - 02.2018 Waterlooville

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Re: Archie Patterdale 2.6.10 Waterlooville

Post by xxlynne »

Tim as above but today you witnessed Archie enjoying the company of his new extended family and new canine partner!

Patrick & Mary fell in love with Archie when they first saw him on Petterdaleterrierrescue website...and were saw excited to meet him and it was a family union!

Patrick & Mary's daugher Kerry and grand-daughter came with the view of find their dog and a friend with Archie. So Rosie having come to have official photos with Tim & Rachel, was also programmed into meeting Archie. Rosie was adopted and comes back to us on Friday for vet check, spay & 1st vaccination. Wey Hey
ChrisE

Post by ChrisE »

Having walked Archie a number of times both my son Chris and myself are over the moon that this lovely fella has found his new home with a new friend to play with. This is such wonderful news and we both wish Archie the best in his new home. :smiley-dance010.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi: Good luck Archie :biggrin.gif: :biggrin.gif:
Last edited by ChrisE on Sat 15 Aug 2015 20:35, edited 1 time in total.
Tim

Post by Tim »

Here's a very happy Archie..........
untitled.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
tildacat65

Post by tildacat65 »

So pleased for you sweet boy Archie, have a wonderful, happy life. Lots of love x x x x
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So sad to hear that Patrick & Mary lost dear Archie relatively young to Kidney failure. They are bereft and cared so deeply for him

They have come forwards to offer another Patterdale a forever home Sully (Taffy) was their chosen one
tildacat65

Re: Archie Patterdale 2.6.10 - 02.2018 Waterlooville

Post by tildacat65 »

God bless gorgeous boy Archie, so very, very sad you had to go to Rainbow Bridge so young. Feeling heartbroken, but I know you had an amazing family who loved you to bits. Run free with your favourite ball little man x x x x x x x x
ChrisE

Post by ChrisE »

So sad to hear you have gone to Rainbow Bridge so soon Archie. I remember well the times I walked you. RIP little one xxxxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

So sorry for your loss. Run free over Rainbow Bridge Archie love4.gif xx
Last edited by Chapmania on Tue 27 Mar 2018 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

So sorry you lost your boy . Xx
mutleydog

Post by mutleydog »

Remembering you today Archie, a year since you went to Rainbow Bridge. Always in our thoughts, we loved you so very much, god bless little man x x x x

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”