Oscar Staffie DOB 02.02.08 - 06.06.18

In loving memory ...
xxlynne

Re: Oscar Staffie DOB 02.02.08 - 06.06.18

Post by xxlynne » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:38 am

it has been wonderful to know Oscar over the years was truly loved and soooo happy. Sean, Denise and Rosie yours was a magnetic homing where the family melded together even before you met Oscar he was yours.

Please remind yourself he is free of pain, and remember the many many fun times prior to his last illness. You have lost him tragically and know you did eveything that could be done. Thank your vets from us all He was a very special loved little man...

Dani

Post by Dani » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:23 pm

Oh no very sad to hear about Oscar .Oscar was the first dog I walked for RR .I could never forget him. My first walk one bank holiday we walked for hours in pouring rain and I wanted to take him home .I then walked him each week till he was homed. He was very stressed in kennels and what a relief to see him homed shortly after knowing him.
Thoughts are with you Sean , Denise and Rosie .Thank goodness he knew love and kindness in his last years .Thanks for giving him a home .

JenG

Post by JenG » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:04 pm

So so sad to hear this news.....like Dani, Oscar was one of the first dogs that I met when I joined RR. I never forget walking him with Alongside fellow Staffie Sasha and thinking what a perfect little dog he was.
Run free little man, I will never forget your sweet little face looking at me through the kennel door.
Thoughts are with all the family - thank you for giving him some really happy years! Xxx

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:50 pm

So sorry to hear of this. Our family dog was pts after screamed in pain too after suffering with arthritis for a while, but like little Oscar still enjoying his quality of life, plodding along. I walked at Guildford when Oscar was there but he was such a popular boy I never walked him. I loved reading his updates and what a lovely life he had by the seaside with a sofa full of cushions. Hugs to you, thank you for giving Oscar a lovely life. Xxx
Rescue animals are not damaged they have just experienced more in life. If they were human we would call them wise.

Return to “Rainbow Bridge”