Fran German Spitz DOB 2003 - 03.03.2018

In loving memory ...
xxlynne

Fran German Spitz DOB 2003 - 03.03.2018

Post by xxlynne » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Fransweet1.JPG
3rd March 2018 Dear lynne Just to say I had to have beautiful Fran put to sleep today. She had frequent fits and suffered neurologicial damage. The vet thought it was the kindest thing to do. Full of tears and sadness. What a lucky person I was to have had these past 3 years with her. It was very Peaceful but an awful decision to make. Thank you for letting me keep her . She was 15 years old. Linda
Fran.jpg
Fran's thread below:
Fran22.jpg
Fran needs:-a stable loving home with other dogs or as an only dog. She need companionship and awareness as an 13 year old dog, despite having had a full dental, check over and spayed, vaccinations etc. she will need a family with resources to pay for her needs in the future. Fran could live with cats. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Fran was found stray, owner came forwards but after she had found a Rescue place and family not responsible enough for the dog warden to entrust them again. Fran is now spayed, chipped, fully vaccinated and had a fully dental and skin care treatment. Fran homed in foster with 2 terriers.

About Fran: Fran has FANS! Super little Miss Muffat dog with such appeal and a kennel kindness making it easy for us to place and to find her a companion home. Fran walks well on the lead and is settled out in the company of dogs too. Fran enjoys walks and ofcourse being a smaller older girlie has many a year to look forwards too.

Fran is a German Spitz (Klein) with an auburn black fur and pretty button eyes. Fran hasn't had the best of care in the past and she is now guestimated as 13 years old, though the dog warden and original vet has assumed she was around 7 due to her quirky little lively personality.

Visit Fran's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for £175 donation at the time of adoption, as we can't support so many dogs without funds. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.

Fran's Thread below: Watch steady progress within our loving care.
Orginal Referral: 20th Jan Hi Lynne have another older girl who should be easy to home for you. She is 7years old, a small German Spitz She will need a dental (but not as bad as Cherub the last dog I gave you). She needs to come out of the pound 27th if not claimed Ali x
Heidi1jpg.jpg
Heidi.jpg
Fran1.jpg
Agreed to take Fran on the 27th straight into our vets care for assessment and care.

xxlynne

Re: Fran German Spitz DOB 2007 Tunbridge Wells Fost.Recover

Post by xxlynne » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:38 pm

Little Fran arrived today she has been spayed, had a full dental and a little wart removed from her ear. She is already chipped and 1st vax'd via her dog warden Ali. John has kindly taken her in for her first 4 days recovery.

Fran is receptive and easy to manage her only reaction was when the pound were grooming her tangled coat, and tackling her many matts. She is now looking superb now. She has mild cataracts but hears and see. Her exowner came forwards and was able to give us her name ..Fran, the fact she wasn't spayed, chipped or vaccinated. She is really sweet and has been living with a Rottie.
Fran1.jpg
Fran2.jpg
Fran3.jpg
Fran4.jpg
Fran6.jpg
Fran5.jpg

cobden28

Re: Fran German Spitz DOB 2007 Tunbridge Wells Fost.Recover

Post by cobden28 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:13 pm

The next size up from a Pom :biggrin.gif: !

Katharine

Re: Fran German Spitz DOB 2007 Tunbridge Wells Fost

Post by Katharine » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:16 pm

What a beautiful girl.

landrews90

Re: Fran German Spitz DOB 2007 Kingston Foster

Post by landrews90 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:13 am

My first foster and just to say Fran is a sweetheart. Picked her up from Tunbridge Wells she sat quietly in
the front of the car having her chest tickled at every opportunity. When she arrived home settled in
immediately. Chicken and Rice Naturediet, a good potter in the garden, found a bed (my son's) she
decided to have a lovely snooze on. Bless you lovely Fran.

landrews90

Post by landrews90 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:21 am

Fran is a real Sweetie. She loves to sit by legs for love
and tickles. Loves nothing better than a potter in the garden.
Eats all her food, is clean, affectionate and very very sweet
and a dream on the lead. :) :smiley-gen132.gif:

landrews90

Post by landrews90 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:40 am

The lovely Fran
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender 2.jpg

landrews90

Post by landrews90 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:31 pm

We had an interesting walk in Richmond Park - my fox terriers harnessed and muzzled (!)
and little Fran an angel on the lead, she showed no interest in the deer.
Next day a walk with my two terriers and Fran and two boys (one
of which was another rescue from Lynn - 10 year old collie cross) lovely walk with all having
enjoyed themselves on Epsom Downs. Fran was a delight.
Incidentally I bumped into a woman some time ago on Epsom Downs and admired her
dog and....she was a rescue remedies foster too....the dog. :)

xxlynne

Re: Fran German Spitz DOB 2003 Kingston

Post by xxlynne » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:10 pm

Linda and her family and 'Gals' have welcomed Fran into the heart of their family and Fran has become the more than welcome guest...turned member of the family!

We are grateful to John for support Fran through her spay and dental and Linda for offering her what is now a loving and caring forever home. Many Happy Days! :thanks.gif:

landrews90

Re: Fran German Spitz DOB 2003 Kingston

Post by landrews90 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Update on Fran...who continues to be the sweetest little dog. Fran has such personality she loves
to doze and potter eat a hearty breakfast..walk..snooze..supper..potter and play. So easy
to manage such a delight. Thank you. :smiley-gen132.gif:

Return to “Rainbow Bridge”