Winnie Staffie DOB 2006 - 2017

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Felinedion

Re: Winnie Staffie DOB 2006 Climping West Sussex

Post by Felinedion »

Really pleased to hear that Winnie got her forever home. :smiley-dance010.gif: :smiley-dance010.gif: Wonderful news!!! :biggrin.gif: :D
Tim

Re: Winnie Staffie DOB 2006 Climping West Sussex

Post by Tim »

So lovely to read this :D - when we met her for a photo shoot Rachel and I both commenented how how friendly she was and didn't think she'd be around for long.
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
xxlynne

Re: Winnie Staffie DOB 2006 - 2017

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Met Lynn & Bob today as they came forweards to help another one of our very needy Staffies. The love they felt for Winnie was acutely apparently and their heart have been opened wide by her and they are ready to share their intense love for Staffies with Paige.

Winnie you left your mark..such a wonderful girl who left knowing the truth depth of human love
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

So sorry for your loss, Winnie was one of the first dogs I walked when joining RR, she was so lovely. Running free at the bridge now. xx
Dani

Post by Dani »

Remember Winnie well,such a lovely gentle girl.Rest in peace Winnie.xxx
Thankyou Lynn and Bob helping another in need.
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

I am so very very sad to hear that darling Winnie has gone over Rainbow Bridge. I am so pleased however that she found so much love with Lynn and Bob. Run free you sweet darling beautiful girl who entered my heart so deeply. xxxxxxxxxx [cry.gif] love4.gif love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

So sorry for the loss of your gorgeous Winnie smiley-sad010.gif Treasure your happy memories of her love4.gif Thank you for offering a home to another Staffie in need. xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”