Doodles TR DOB 2001 - 2018

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Doodles TR DOB 2001 - 2018

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Darling Doodles
Darling Doodles
Mary shared sad news with John and us all.... Little Doodles had to leave Mary her little body could not carry on any longer
Flower5.jpg
Doodles's Thread below:
Homing Requirements: Sasha and Doodles' new owners will have an interest in both dogs, see that their needs are met, and ensure that each is cherished more than the other. They will both enjoy a garden. Sasha and Doodles have grown up with children and have always been around them. We are unsure how they would settle with other pets. Doodles' skin can periodically become inflamed due to an allergy; this may need veterinary oversight. Doodles will need attention with her housetraining.

Video: Doodles and Sasha - New Arrivals

Their Story: This sweet pair lost their home when their family had to move. They were delivered to us in an emergency by the family's social worker and their 12 year old son, who was a baby when Doodles arrived in their home as a puppy. Sasha and Doodles are neutered, microchipped and fully vaccinated. They are currently in foster in Tunbridge Wells.

Advert: Sasha and Doodles are different breeds, ages, and energies but are so close in every other way. Both travel well and can be left, providing they are together. Doodles will start the walk but then returns to the house to be left in peace whilst Sasha journeys farther. Doodles can also be carried, but care is necessary, as other dogs will jump up to a dog in arms. Sasha and Doodles travel together, sleep together, and are forever content.

Sasha is a 7 year old pedigree Stafford & Doodles is a 13 year old Jack Russell cross Dachshund. Doodles is a little old lady and is easy to pick up and cuddle - if Sasha doesn't rush in first! This pair is a wonderful, amazing choice and will give your family the opportunity to explore the very best of both breeds; they are wonderful examples. This is a magic couple - we couldn't say no to taking them in. Their forever family will never regret stepping forward for this couple. The pleasure will all be yours!

Rescue Remedies strongly advises that adopters retain their new dog on a lead in order to avoid the risk of unsupported off-lead encounters with other dogs.

Interested in homing Sasha and Doodles?
Please click to complete our online homing questionnaire so we can match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle.

Please visit Sasha and Doodles' thread on our forum to find out whether they are still available. For full details and daily updates on all our dogs available for homing, click our forum link. Sasha and Doodles are also featured on http://www.staffierescue.co.uk ; http://www.rescueremedies.co.uk and http://www.terrierrescue.co.uk

***PLEASE NOTE: Our mission is to find every dog in our care its forever home. Our Rescue requires a minimum £175 donation for each dog at the time of adoption. These funds allow us to continue to help homeless dogs.***
Sasha22.jpg
Sasha10.jpg
Sasha74.JPG
Sasha37.JPG
SashaDoodles49.JPG
Sasha Staffy
Sasha Staffy
See Sasha and Doodles' Thread Below. Watch their progress through our Rescue.
Original Referral: 1.7.14 Email from one of our Vol. Walkers ref a family being evicted on the 2nd with no where for their 12 yr old terrier and 6 year old Staffie. ?Could we take. I referred her to dog warden, social services and to keep calling other Rescue we cant take sorry. Call from dog warden next morning, basically saying no takers and she has 'til lunchtime then .... Unable to let unspoken happen so met Doodles and Sasha at Godstone 1pm
DoodlesSasha08.jpg
Video: Doodles and Sasha new arrivals
DoodlesSasha010.jpg
DoodlesSasha017.jpg
Dear Sasha
Dear Sasha
Sarahk

Re: Sasha SR DOB'08 & Doodles TR DOB'01 Godstone Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

What a delightful duo these two are, utterly devoted, really sweet :biggrin.gif:

Doodles has sore paws at the moment so only a short stroll to the paddock for these two yesterday as felt that they would both fret if we took Sasha further without her dearest Doodles. Sasha had a nice explore but dear dear Doodles just wanted to sit on knees and enjoy love 'n fuss, difficult job but someones gotta do it !!! :D

Love them both, feast your eyes on a special pair :)
DSC03534.JPG
DSC03542.JPG
DSC03555.JPG
More pics to follow, utterly butterly beautiful pair :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

and more of the delightful duo :smiley-love014.gif: :smiley-love014.gif:

Smiley Sasha :D
DSC03517.JPG
DSC03522.JPG
DSC03524.JPG
DSC03537.JPG
DSC03544.JPG
Diddley Doodles :D
DSC03526.JPG
DSC03532.JPG
DSC03539.JPG
DSC03530.JPG
DSC03535.JPG
and terrific as a twosome :smiley-gen132.gif:
here enjoying a fuss with new walker Lucy, Sasha and Doodles loving every minute and I think Lucy would have liked to pop them both in her car and whisk them away !!!
DSC03536.JPG
DSC03541.JPG
DSC03549.JPG
DSC03556.JPG
DSC03547.JPG
DSC03546.JPG
DSC03553.JPG
DSC03557.JPG
so hope they're not with us long, kennels is a strange environment for them and they were curled up together in their bed when I went in to say hi, slightly nervous but we took it slowly and shared treats and then we were best of friends and so good both of them as I popped their harnesses on :)
Lovely temperaments and wonderful relationship between the two and best of all both of them love a cuddle :D xxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I met this gorgeous pair on Monday. They are both so cute, absolutely loved them.

It was very hot but that didn't stop Doodles from snuggling up to me for cuddles. She wasn't at all interested in even sniffing around, just wanted that close contact with somebody. That was just fine by me so lots of cuddles she had and kisses too!

Sasha on the other hand was quite happy to explore around for a while. A real cheeky, chunky Staffie with so much character. Sasha decided that she wanted cuddles after a while. It was a real tough job I can tell you. :biggrin.gif:

I just hope that a foster or forever home comes along for this devoted pair as soon as possible. Doodles really should not be in kennels.
susanfenton

Post by susanfenton »

What a pair of absolute darlings. They both love a fuss and a cuddle and Doodles was quite comical as she kept pushing Sasha, who's half her size, out of the way to get more attention. They played so nicely together in the paddock though. Poor Sasha (the quiet one) has sore paws and didn't really want much of a walk so I carried her and she cuddled up nicely in my arms. One of the pics shows what happened when they realised there were treats in my rucksack!
doodles n sasha 5.JPG
doodles n sasha 4.JPG
doodles n sasha.JPG
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I got to meet this pair on Friday and have some time with them both in the little paddock. Doodles is a quiet unassuming character that was happy to sit on my lap and enjoy cuddles, which was fine by me. She has the sweetest little face and eyes that take everything in, a very wise little soul. Sasha is all out-going staff who loves a run around and will come up for fuss then be off again! So different and yet so complimentary! Great to spend time with this charming pair.
SD1.jpg
SD2.jpg
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
chinquest

Post by chinquest »

My chance to walk the smashing pair. First Sasha wasn't too sure of me but I harnessed Doodles clipped her lead on and suddenly there was Sasha at my side in a 'you aren't forgetting me are you' kinda way. I decided to carry Doodles over the gravel, possibly a mistake because she rather liked being carried and felt I should carry on which we did for a while then I thought she'd like to walk back, no not really :oops: so we headed back where Karen (Toops) took charge of Doodles while Sasha and I went for a proper walk :biggrin.gif: and I got the chance of one to one cuddles. Lovely pair who obviously get on really really well
chinquest

Post by chinquest »

I love this pair. Doodles was ready for a walk today and when we got to the paddock she trotted off for a good look round. As for Sasha she rolled and rolled then rolled some more. Neither were interested in a ball at first then Sasha decided she would run after it and when she reached it, she rolled on it :D eventually she got the idea and we had a few games of fetch :). One thing this pair are really good at are lots and lots of cuddles, oh and Doodles was very good at sussing out where I keep the treats ;)
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Sasha & Doodles, always a joy :D

Doodles is very very skilled at sniffing out treats as you say Margaret ! Here's the evidence ...
DSC09172.JPG
DSC09173.JPG
DSC09174.JPG
such a sweetie ...
DSC09182.JPG
Sasha on the other hand is more skilled at sniffing out cuddles !!! Oh yes she loves them but she gets sooo close its impossible to photograph her ! So here she is smiling instead, she does that very well too :smiley-love014.gif:
DSC09170.JPG
DSC09169.JPG
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

First time meeting this lovely pair today - wow, wow and wow again!!! Absolutely adorable. Easy to harness and get out of the kennels. Went straight to the paddock - doodles sat with me, legs up in the air - having her belly rubbed. Sasha, who looks like she has a bit of pug in her, trotted off, but returned every few minutes for some fuss. Didn't walk them too far as I'd read doodles had sore feet. Both walk to heel, never pulled once. I'm in love......again!!!

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”