Dodger Staffie DOB 07.11 - June 2018

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Belladonna

Re: Dodger Staffie DOB 07.11 Roehampton SWLondon

Post by Belladonna »

Sorry, In last post caption was wrong under pic of D with ball and M on lead! Thought it was a different picture. K
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Oh 'Artful' you are such an amazing guy ... I can't reiterate enough what a fabulous mum you have. :) And what a good boy you are for allowing little Maizie to stay. Lois isn't jealous at all, in fact, when I was reading this out loud she was fast asleep on the bed and didn't bat an eyelid... so your secret's safe with me!!! Ssshh!! ;) ;)
So glad you've adapted to life without the lovely Belle but I know she will be watching over you and K and little Maizie. Well done for eating the dry stuff... :) You are looking fabulous by the way but I know you know that.

Big hugs as ever little man love us. :smiley-gen132.gif: xxx
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Belladonna

Post by Belladonna »

Well, Lily, I'm sorry that I got your name wrong but you know who you are. Hello to all the Levistaffie pack. I'm getting my own little pack here now with Maisie who I've decided is a good mate. I've even let her sleep on the bed with me at night. Haha.
Belladonna

Post by Belladonna »

'ello me ol' chinas......... Havin' a crazy time with that bitch Maisie! She's a real laugh and I've remembered how good it is to have a pal that I can play with. We've come to a compromise with the ball and the sticks and we each have our own now. Mainly we just carry them with us and I don't like to drop mine just in case she nicks it. I can't be sure that she can't have 2 in her mouth. I've tried really hard to carry 2 but even I can't and I'm bigger than her. Still, better to be safe than sorry. I've been showing off my paddling and swimming and she's been in with me. Actually, I'm a bit frightened of deep water but only Katherine knows that. In front of Maisie, I've been going to the places where you can see weird things under water or it's all dark. She likes to stick to the shallow bits and cos of her gammy leg she has to get out where it's easy, like a beach. I impress her by flying up almost vertical banks and charging back down again into the water.

It's been very hot for dogs and humans lately. The new car is hotter than the old one too. I've taken to lying in the back as it's more comfortable and letting Maisie go in the front. We've messed it up a bit and made it smell better.

I am looking really fabulous now. I've put on a bit of weight so I'm really cuddly now. I've had some bits of liver with my dinner and some chicken but my favourite is pork. The crackling is the best and when I see it I have to swallow all the time cos my mouth is watering so much. We all sleep on the bed together, even Maisie. She's a pretty good guard dog and makes low pitched barks if there's a noise outside.

How's it going in the Levistaffie household? I've seen pictures of the pack in the garden and that boy Stanley. I like your paddling pool with the ball in. SHE's put something in the garden with water in but it doesn't look as nice as yours.

I'll stop now as we're going out for our night walk. I wonder how many foxes I'll see?

Bye,
from MR A. DODGER
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Good morning Mr Dodger. Everyone in the 'staffylevi' household is absolutely great... thanks for asking!! You've always looked amazing and will always hold a special place in our hearts. :biggrin.gif: ;) I must say we're very proud of you and K for taking in Maisie and what a wonderful bro and mum she now has ... bloomin' fantastic.
I'm sure your pool is just fine and you're have a ball! Well at work at the mo; will speak more soon. Bye for now ... love us and the girls. xxx BIG HUGS to you all! xx
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

What are the chances of Dodger and his new girlfriend making an appearance at the Fun Day? Would love to see him again :smiley-gen132.gif:
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Lovely to see my little man and his new beau at the fun day and lovely to see you too K; you're all lookin' fab if I may say so! :D
And Dodge... don't worry about the claw marks you gave me that turned into bruises they've all gone now!! ;) ;) Love u loads fella!! xxx
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Had a text from Mr Dodger yesterday to wish us a Happy New Year; he's a clever boy... wrote it himself apparently!! ;) ;) :P

Happy New Year 'Artful'... give 'K' and Maze a hug from us. xxx
Liv500

Post by Liv500 »

Look who Rhianna, Tabitha and I bumped into on Wimbledon Common. Dodger and Maisie! Photographing the four of them together wasnt easy, mainly as Rhianna wasnt up for sitting still (standard) and Tabitha was showing off by jumping on Rhianna and trying to nick her ball. Dodger and Maisie on the other hand were beautifully behaved. All four dogs were pretty good together. Rhianna obviously had a good growl as is her way, but no one took the slightest notice of her bad language.

We said that we would meet for a proper walk soon, so hopefully next time my two can behave themselves and we can get a decent picture!
rescueremediesdogs.jpg
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Brilliant stuff! Have to say Liv none of 'em look very pleased at having their pic taken!!! :lol:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”