Pixie Lickle Staffie DOB 2008- 2018

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
PixieLickle

Re: Pixie Lickle Staffie DOB 2008 Dorking Surrey

Post by PixieLickle »

Well, its been a while since I was on, so thought I would update you on our little Pixie. The holiday in Exmoor was wonderful, big open fire I lit every night, Pixie looked at in amazement then snuggled down in front of it, I banked it up before we went to bed and she never moved. Loved the walks, still not too keen on dogs getting to close. We went away for a week in Norfolk, the park home was in the middle of nowhere, but climb over the sand dune and the beach was the other side, she loved it, she was fascinated by the owners horses, loved the sea. Then the car broke. Disaster. We came home by AA relay, having to change lorries at Chelmsford. The men in both trucks thought she was adorable, we put a blanket on the seats, fastened her seat belt and off we went. She never moved, ate her sausages, drank some water and watched the traffic. they couldn't believe how good she was. Pixie was so tired when we got in she fell asleep as soon as she had tea, never moved out of her bed til the morning. We are off Bracklesham Bay in July, the new forest in September and Blackpool in November. She takes it all in her stride as soon as she sees her quilt and bowls go in the car she sits under the cupboard where her lead and seat belt are kept, waiting to get going. Her legs getting very wobbly now, but weight loss is good. Everybody loves her, she certainly knows who to cuddle up to when they come round. Reg not very impressed with me, bought a snuggle chair for Pixie and me to sit in, didn't fit in the room , had to sell the oak dining table and chairs oops !!! Hope to see everyone at one some of the fundraisers, especially the walk. xx
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

You are giving darling Pixie a wonderful life and she is doing her bit as an ambassador for her breed with the AA relay chaps! Your love for her shines through in your updates. Please give her a kiss from me, she is such a lovely girl. Kiss of love.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely update and fab holidays, such a busy schedule for the gorgeous Pixie :smiley-love014.gif:

Give her hugs and kisses from me xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
PixieLickle

Post by PixieLickle »

Pixie sending hugs and kisses back to you all.xxxx
PixieLickle

Post by PixieLickle »

Our Pixie is turning into a princess, getting very fussy as to what she likes and doesn't. She certainly doesn't like Wittering, the chalet was beautiful but it didn't suit madam. Luckily she liked the walking fields and the beach. Although the garden was secure it didn't suit as there wasn't any grass and didn't she let us know, showed off alarming. Off to new forest next, fingers crossed the bungalow garden suits her tastes. Hopefully see you all at the walk, pixie will be with Reg, I'm in the kitchen doing teas. See you there, and let's raise lots of money xxxx Pixie sending hugs and kisses to all xxx
PixieLickle

Post by PixieLickle »

We had a lovely bungalow in Sway, we found a pond in the new forest and with the beautiful weather we had lots of walks. The one time I didn't have my camera, Pixie was paddling tummy deep in the pond when down came a dozen or so horses, one went into the pond Soo close to her, the horse splashed at her and she looked at him then dunked her head in next to him. It was lovely, she was so good, her favourite were all the picnics we had. Then we went to Blackpool, she loves the park home up there, knows the walking route and where the parks are, and trundles off leading Reg where she wants to go, again we picnicked up and back. Enough travelling for one year, all snuggled in now looking forward to Christmas, she certainly knows what presents and cake are.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Always love a Pixie update, sounds like lots of fun had by all :D

Enjoy the Christmas preparations :D

And hugs to Pixie ofcourse :smiley-gen132.gif: love4.gif xxx
PixieLickle

Post by PixieLickle »

I cannot believe where the last four months have gone, so thought it was time to update again. I've been helping out on fundraisers, Pixie jumps onto Reg's lap hardly moves all the time I'm out. Her Ladyship is doing well, loves the fishpond with the little water fall and has now become very protect of the fish, chases birds and cats alike. We've been back to new forest, we all love it there, stayed in a thatched cottage this time. Pixie had the shock of her life when the ponies came to the gate and the donkey brayed, was funny to see. We are off on Friday to the park home in Norfolk, hopefully we will see some places this time and not have to be towed home. Two other cottages booked, Bournemouth, and Wittering where we are meeting up with friends. So we are busy busy, pixie still don't like one to one dogs but not quite as bad, Better with Reg than me, think she feels my stress. Little lumps due for a check at the vets in a couple of months , they don't seem to have grown. Weight up and down like a yo yo , lol. She is looking slimmer at the moment, but that can change. Still enjoying life, play, rolling on her back and cuddles. Sending hugs and kisses to all. Love xxx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

And sending hugs and kisses to Pixie love4.gif
Thankyou for the update, looks like you're all having fun thumbs.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Hope you all have a great holiday. :thanks.gif: for your help at the fund raising events. Much appreciated. I remember the noise that Pixie used to make when she was rolling. When I had her to stay it was the summer and she used to make my neighbours jump when they were sitting outside!! They obviously couldn't see her as we have 6ft fences. Pixie used to make me laugh with her rolling 0002.gif] Please give Pixie a kiss for me xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”