In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Re: Pixie Lickle Staffie DOB 2008 Dorking Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

Thinking of you all Bowing and Wowing to you Pixie
JoJoPrice

Post by JoJoPrice »

Aww I'm sorry about the illness but what a lovely story, Rowan was the same when I had pheumonia, whined outside my bedroom door all night as could hear me coughing, when my husband finally let him in, he came straight in the bed and snuggled on top of my left side with his head on my chest ..... Later that day I was taken to hospital with shaddowing over my left lung and pneumonia.
He knew and needed to be with me. They are amazing companions

Wishing Reg a speedy recovery and love to Pixie love4.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

I have heard that Pixie isnt very well....sending her all our love angel13.gif]
PixieLickle

Post by PixieLickle »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We are heartbroken, our lickle princess crossed over the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon. A warrior who saved her daddy, battle the cancer, and lived life to the full for the precious time we had with her. The vet advised it was time today, I sat on the floor with her and she peacefully went to sleep in my arms. It's so quiet home now, no chatter from her. Loved sooo much, always in our hearts xxxx
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

So sorry to hear your heartbreaking news she sounded like a wonderful companion. .. [cry.gif] crying1.gif]
Run free at Rainbow bridge Pixie angel13.gif] knowing how loved you were [cry.gif]
Huge hugs for you xxxx my thoughts are with you
Milliemoo

Post by Milliemoo »

I'm so sorry [cry.gif] pixie was a truly wonderful girl and I know how much you both adored her
Run free beautiful pixie [cry.gif]
xxlynne

Re: Pixie Lickle Staffie DOB 2008- 2018

Post by xxlynne »

Dear Dear Pixie so pleased she found Penny & Reg she had such a wonderful time Thank you Thank you Thank you.....she is at Peace...........
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Heartbreaking, Oh Pixie pops you will be sooooo missed by your lovely mum and dad, they adored you and you loved back in bundles xxxxxx
Penny & Reg, thinking of you both and sending much love, Thankyou sooo sooo much for giving Pixie the very best life, she is forever in your hearts and you in hers, she knew such deep love xxx
Miss you my lovely little girl xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Such sad news, Penny and Reg, I send you all my love. Spoilt rotten with you, was Pixie, and quite rightly so. It hurts so much, but will get easier and we are all so glad she had such a lovely home. RIP sweetie xxx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

My dear friend penny I was so sad to get your message. Pixie lickle had the best home the best mum and dad. Spoilt rotten and loved to the max. She loved you both back so much too. She was a diamond of a girl. Run free you beautiful girl. Biggest hugs and love to you penny and reg. Manda xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”