Ringo Staffies DOB Feb 07 - April 18

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
katz

Re: Ringo Staffies DOB Feb 07 - April 18

Post by katz »

Such sad news but thank you all at RR for standing by him and loving him - RIP Ringo with your beloved mum xxx
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Very upset to hear this sad news, RIP now Ringo with your mum, so very sorry for all who knew him. xx
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Lovely tribute Anne.

Rest in peace darling Ringo. It was an privilege to get to know you and Margaret
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
goodvic2

Post by goodvic2 »

Dearest Ringo. What can I say that would do your memory justice. I have many memories of the time spent with u, Mum and Barney. Mum would have been waiting at that bridge waiting for you . That at least brings much comfort.

Your memory will live on.

R.i.P beautiful boy xxxxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

We have all dreaded this time. Huge thanks to Lynne and Ann who have been there for Ringo. I am sure that Margaret was waiting for Ringo and that they are happy together once more. Lets hope that we can find Barney a loving new home. RIP sweet Ringo. Much loved by all who knew you love4.gif xxxxxx
Littlemissy

Post by Littlemissy »

RIP Ringo..run free sweet lad xxx [cry.gif]
ali12345

Post by ali12345 »

I have only just seen this - so sad but he was loved until the end. Been thinking about Ringo and Barney so often these past few months xxx
pigpogdoo

Post by pigpogdoo »

Oh how terribly sad. Poor Ringo and Barney must have been so bereft to lose our wonderful Margaret. I hope so much that RIngo and Margaret are now together. Thank you to everyone who tried to relieve his pain smiley-sad010.gif
Ladylou

Post by Ladylou »

I have just seen this and am deeply saddened. The only good thing is that he's finally reunited with his mum, Margaret. Run free Ringo.
rb2 (Small).jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”