Ringo Staffies DOB Feb 07 - April 18

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
anne

Re: Ringo (& Barney) Staffies DOB Feb 07 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Lovely walk and cuddles in the Poet's hut this morning with my lovely mate, Ringo. xxxxx love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
DSCF0976.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF0980.jpgringo.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Ringo enjoying the winter sunshine on Monday....
DSCF1117.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF1122.jpgringo.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Ringo was feeling a bit under the weather this morning so a trip to the poet's hut for cuddles was in order. After a good sniff around, Ringo jumped up on the sofa next to me and presented his tummy for rubbing, which a duly obliged. He made appreciative grunting noises while I rubbed his tummy and complained if I stopped. Bless him, he is an older boy and kennels is no place for a special soul like him.
DSCF1171.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF1173.jpgringo.jpg
Ringo says 'HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY'
Ringo says 'HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY'
anne

Post by anne »

Sorry about the lack of updates over Christmas and New year but the weather has been challenging. Despite this Ringo and his mate, Barney, have been out and about with our volunteers enjoying walks and paddock time. Ringo is hoping 2018 will bring him a new home with his best friend by his side. :goodluck.gif:
DSCF1206.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF1209.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF1213.jpgringo.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Lovely walk with Ringo and Barney together today, in the winter sunshine, with Faye looking after Ringo and Barney walking with me. xx
DSCF1295.jpgR&B.jpg
DSCF1302.jpgR&B.jpg
DSCF1306.jpgringo.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Ringo and Barney enjoyed a walk with Louise and I this morning sporting their smart new collars. Barney likes to walk further so he and Louise went off for a longer walk while Ringo and I trotted off to the Poets hut for cuddles. love4.gif
DSCF1330.jpgR&B.jpg
DSCF1337.jpgR&B.jpg
DSCF1339.jpgR&B.jpg
DSCF1343.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF1346.jpgR&B.jpg
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Jane and I enjoyed a lovely walk today with Ringo and Barney. We stopped off in the paddock first where they both had a good sniff round and then they decided that they both wanted cuddles. Of course they smelt the treats in our pockets and they both asked nicely for some with their delightful Staffie chatter! We then took the boys for a stroll through the woods which they enjoyed. They are both a real joy to walk and it is a real pleasure to spend time with this very special duo. Both boys are finding kennel life quite difficult. They are obviously grieving for their mum. We are all hoping and praying that one very special person will come forward and offer these gorgeous boys a loving new home very soon. :crossfingers.gif: xx
20180114_131807.jpg
20180114_131813.jpg
20180114_131918.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Ringo was not happy on his walk today and seemed a bit under the weather. I must admit, it was raining and cold so he was very reluctant to walk far. Ben, a new walker, and myself took them for a short woodland walk, and Ben had to carry Ringo over a little bridge and some mud as he had planted himself. At least we got his old bones moving a bit and he had some fresh air but he was very happy to get back in his bed today. Lots of cuddles when we got back and we did get a waggy tail, bless his little socks, bother these dogs are such sweethearts. Please let their retirement home come soon.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

Ringo and I plodded round to the paddock today. Ringo has been a bit under the weather but is getting better and today he was able to enjoy some winter sunshine which I am sure perked him up. We had a wander and lots and lots of cuddles. Oh and some chicken thumbs.gif
DSCF1450.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF1452.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF1457.jpgringo.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

DSCF1570.jpgringo.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”