Fun in the paddock today with R and B
DSCF0364.jpgRandB.jpg
DSCF0361.jpgRandB.jpg
DSCF0362.jpgRandB.jpg
DSCF0358.jpgRingo.jpg
anne

Re: Ringo (& Barney) Staffies DOB Feb 07 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Ringo gobbled up his breakfast before his walk this morning. He was happy with this. thumbs.gif
We had a very gentle walk, enjoying the glorious morning and each others company..................
DSCF0445.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF0446.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF0447.jpgringo.jpg
Ringo skirting around the puddles. He does not like to get his feet wet unless it is hot and he is going for a swim.
Ringo skirting around the puddles. He does not like to get his feet wet unless it is hot and he is going for a swim.
Me and my shadow
Me and my shadow
DSCF0459.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF0460.jpgboots.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Louise and I had a lovely walk with the brindle boys yesterday. They both had a spring in their step which I think was because they were going out together (I normally walk them one at a time) It was damp morning but that did not dampen their spirits, they both engaged fully in their walk, tails wagging, lots of sniffing and investigating smells and leaving their mark. Both boys wait patiently until the go out to do their toileting. They are great to walk, great characters who will make you smile and very loyal friendly little dogs.
DSCF0490.jpgR and B.jpg
DSCF0497.jpgRand B.jpg
DSCF0503.jpgRingo.jpg
DSCF0507.jpgringo.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Had another lovely laid back walk with Ringo yesterday morning. You have to ignore his sometimes 'tough guy' exterior, he is in fact a big soppy lump. (don't tell him I said that!)
DSCF0577.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF0582.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF0586.jpgringo.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

I always look forward to my walks with the brindle boys, such dear, friendly, undemanding dogs. Louise and I had a lovely walk with Ringo and Barney this morning. Both dogs enjoyed shuffling and snuffling through the piles of autumn leaves like little kids. So lovely to watch them being happy and carefree. Lets get them homed so they can enjoy life like that all the time.
DSCF0659.jpgR&B.jpg
DSCF0668.jpgR&B.jpg
DSCF0676.jpgR&B.jpg
DSCF0679.jpgR&B.jpg
DSCF0684.jpgR&B.jpg
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Jim and I had the pleasure of walking Barney and Ringo today. They are such loving boys and real little characters. We took them through the woods where they loved investigating the new smells. Barney had a good sniff and then started to kick the leaves around with his back legs. Ringo decided to do the same. There were leaves flying everywhere! These boys are no trouble at all and very easy to walk. It is only through very sad circumstances that they find themselves in Rescue. I hope that someone can find it in their heart to offer these super boys a loving home together. They need to escape the cold kennels before the grip of winter sets in and enjoy home comforts as before. xx
20171126_123837.jpg
20171126_123855.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Thank you Chapmania, they do like to walk together. They both had a spring in their step this morning and were their usual lovely, easygoing, wonderful selves. They are indeed very individual and charming characters.
DSCF0740.jpgR&B.jpg
DSCF0742.jpgR&B.jpg
DSCF0744.jpgR&B.jpg
DSCF0745.jpgR&B.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

When Ringo and I returned from our walk on Friday, we passed the builders van in the car park. One of the guys was sorting stuff out in the van and Ringo decided he needed to do a thorough inspection of the van and the tools just to make sure all was in order. Now Ringo knows a thing or two about builders and workmen, namely that they usually have regular breaks which involve sandwiches and/or snacks. I suspect he was sniffing out their lunch boxes! To his disappointment there were no goodies to be found. He accepted a scratch behind the ear though. Better luck next time Ringo.
Now, who could resist a face like that?
DSCF0844.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF0849.jpgringo.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Ringo was delighted to share his walk with the very beautiful, Beauty this morning. Ringo was very relaxed in her company despite her bounciness and her constantly asking him to play. Ringo rather liked her I think and was very keen to keep up with her and happy to be close. Ringo is a very sociable dog on his walks and enjoys the company of a new friend.
DSCF0906.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF0907.jpgbeauty.jpg
DSCF0908.jpgringo.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

DSCF0924.jpgringo.jpg
DSCF0931.jpgringo.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”