In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Jojokate

Re: Stevie Staffie DOB 25.02.04 Rochester Kent

Post by Jojokate »

I'm so sorry to read this sad news :( thinking if you allx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Thinking of you both today hoping Stevie can hang on in there whilst his quality of life allows. Thought of Stevie only last week.....thank you Heart fill with love.gif]
Stevie'sMum

Post by Stevie'sMum »

Hi there! Thank you all for your good wishes. I have some great news. Stevie does NOT have throat cancer. He does, however, have a really enlarged left side of his heart. The xrays showed that he has a vast amount of fluid in his lungs. He has been on a diuretic which hasn't been strong enough to get rid of the fluid. He's still at the vets as they are giving him a series of injections to get rid of the fluid and also to help the heart to pump. I have to phone at 3pm to see if he's okay to come home. I'm so relieved. Vet said what they are doing today would definitely prolong his life. :goodjob.gif: So hopefully I'll still have him at Christmas! Love to all, Marion x
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh Stevies mum, that does all sound positive, I'm so pleased for you both :crossfingers.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
susan ingram

Post by susan ingram »

Great news that Stevie doesn't have throat cancer - phew! what a relief for you.

Stevie was one of the first dogs that I walked when he was at Farnham. He was one of the long-termers at the rescue, and it was so wonderful when he found his forever home.

How time flies, but it's wonderful to know that his condition is treatable and will not affect his lifespan to any extent. Christmas is on it's way, and this news must be a great early present for you, Marion. Please give Stevie a massive hug and kiss from me; he's a special, handsome Stafford and I'm so happy to know he has a loving home with you.

Please keep us updated with his progress.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Great news love4.gif love4.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

[0128.gif]
Wander Woman

Post by Wander Woman »

Fantastic news! I imagine Stevie has now settled back into his routine of love and lounging. winkwink.gif Hopefully he is feeling better and his meds will see him through for a good long time. thumbs.gif
Stevie'sMum

Post by Stevie'sMum »

Hello
A special person came to visit Stevie yesterday - Nicole (Nikki) who used to walk him when he was at RR
20171112_104836_opt.jpg
Nicole took this one of me and my boy
IMG-20171112-WA0001_opt.jpg
Stevie is doing well. He's on 2 diuretics and another pill to help his heart pump better. He's still loving life xx
anne

Post by anne »

Good to hear he is still loving life. xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”