Stevie Staffie DOB 25.02.04 - 09.05.18

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Rescue Remedies_3

Re: Stevie Staffie DOB 25.02.04 Rochester Kent

Post by Rescue Remedies_3 »

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 by Stevie'sMum

It certainly woke me up! I've got a bruised chin and grazed knees (looks like I've been in a playground fight!). I was more embarrassed than anything. Good job it was 5.30 and dark so no one was around to see my red face! Felt such a fool.
Stevie'sMum

Stevie became a teenager today!

Post by Stevie'sMum »

Stevie snoozing.jpg
Still handsome!.jpg
Hi everyone. Stevie is 13 today! :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:

A couple of pictures of my lovely boy to show you he is still handsome despite a greyer muzzle (love a grey muzzle).Over the last year he has become a little deaf. Although strangely enough he can still hear the fridge door open from upstairs - Love him!!! Love to all at RR, Marion
anne

Post by anne »

Happy birthday to you lovely Stevie boy. Looking good for your age mate. Party13.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Ha ha Stevie still has mischief written over his face. Love him and thank you so much for giving Stevie such a wonderful life after such prolonged kennelling. :havefun.gif:
David SW8

Post by David SW8 »

Happy birthday Stevie - the first Staffie I ever walked! I often think of him when going across the Medway bridge on the A2 so lovely to read an update on him and see how well he is looking.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. Gilder Radner
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

I'm a bit late to the party Stevie but Happy Birthday fella... I'm sure you got spoilt rotten!! love4.gif
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Stevie'sMum

Post by Stevie'sMum »

Hello Stevie Fans - I have some bad news to share about my lovely boy. A few weeks ago his heart murmur got worse and he has been diagnosed with congestive heart failure. I took him back to the vets today as I was concerned that his cough and breathing had got worse. After some discussion between the 2 vets on duty, they also think he may have throat cancer. He is going in on Monday for some tests. As you can appreciate I'm devastated. At the moment he still wants to go out for his walks but can't go very far before he is tired -although he still loves to sniff around his "manor" and to leave his mark to let other doggies know they are on his patch!

I'll keep you updated on how Monday goes. Marion [Stevie's mum]
anne

Post by anne »

Oh no - such a worry. Give Stevie a hug from me. He knows he is loved. I am glad he still feels up to his walk albeit, short ones. Fingers crossed for Monday. xx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I'm sorry to hear this, I hope the vet can make Stevie comfortable. I have always followed Stevies story and wish him well. Thinking of you all xxx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Big hugs Stevie boy... you're one in a million! Heart fill with love.gif]
Doin' it for the staffies ...

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”