Ada Staffie DOB 2005 Thatcham

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Rescue Remedies

Re: Ada Staffie DOB 05 Thatcham Foster

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Cloudy weather has forced us in from the garden. Ada has learnt thak there's a nice place to be had plonked on top of the others. Our rescue oldies don't bat an eyelid and Ada is so tiny, that she's hardly noticed. Brindles Rule OK
Rescue Remedies

Rescue Remedies

We laugh at her attaching herself to the other Staffie's backs...... just like a snail shell. Our oldies really don't bat an eye at her cuddling antics xxx
Rescue Remedies

I do love the photo's of Ada and the goldies all piled up, always makes me smile, it is so sweet to see that they don't mind - and Ada clearly adores the companionship and closeness of her dear friends. They are all very special :love4:
Rescue Remedies

Ada has welcomed 2 new rescue dogs into our household. Here she is pictured with Toffee one of the newbees. We now have a happy household of 7 mainly staffies and mainly oldies all getting on great.
Rescue Remedies

Staffie heaven. :love4: :love4:
Rescue Remedies

A little update about Ada. She's shown no interest or fear of the fireworks recently. It's been going on for 2 weeks on and off and last night was Bonfire night, but Ada is not bothered at all........... WELL DONE ADA :D

Uncle Sid visited last week and Ada has taken a shine to him. See her little face tucked in tight to him. He has 3 Springer Spaniels himself and commented that his trousers probably pong and that is why he is always welcomed so enthusiastically by our pack of old rescue dogs.

Rescue Remedies

Bob and Max you are Staffie saviours, brilliant photos. Ada was totally unfazed last year by the fireworks too, completely unperturbed. Special girl just look at her :love4: all of them gorgeous what a lucky bunch of beauties x I will come over and see you all soon
Rescue Remedies

Ada has been in our home with us for a year now and we can see that she's really flourished in the company of our other rescue oldie staffies.

Ada is now enjoying a constant flurry of male visitors as my 24yr nephew has been living with us since late spring and Ada shows no interest or fear of them, she just has a good old bark to let us know that one has arrived or even that one is leaving!!! She can often be found curled up on the bed with 2 or 3 young men playing guitar or xbox whilst she snores away happily in my nephew's room amongst them.

Here is a picture with my partner Bob. Ada will sit next to him during the evenings and I often look over to see Bob's hand is always rested on her tiny little body....................I think if Ada was a cat, she would be purring during those moments :-)

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”