Cosmo Old Tyme Bull Dog DOB 08.07- 08.18

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
sweetpea

Re: Cosmo Old Tyme Bull Dog DOB 08.07 Blackpool

Post by sweetpea »

Veryterry wrote:Just soooooo overwhelmed by all of this & i know Cosmo is going to smash it with Pen & Steve. Ive cried like a baby with happiness love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
The photo with cosmo looking at you made me cry .... love4.gif thumbs.gif blob.gif
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

WOW an extra special RR homing, Cosmo is a legend, happy days ahead :havefun.gif:
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

sweetpea wrote:
Veryterry wrote:Just soooooo overwhelmed by all of this & i know Cosmo is going to smash it with Pen & Steve. Ive cried like a baby with happiness love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
The photo with cosmo looking at you made me cry .... love4.gif thumbs.gif blob.gif
Yep me too!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
JSTA

Post by JSTA »

Wishing Cosmo and Family every happiness for the future. His homing is a wonderful Christmas story.
From Joy.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Tears of happiness from me too!! Gosh we are a soppy lot. :D

So, so thrilled for Cosmo who I had the pleasure to spend time with and walk when he was based at our Godstone kennels. Such a smashing boy with bags of character.

Huge, huge :thanks.gif: to Terry who has taken Cosmo to his heart and treated him as his own. The goodbye photo had me in tears.

Congratulations and :thanks.gif: to Pen and Steve who have offered our gorgeous boy a forever home. :havefun.gif: xx

:smiley-gen013.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-gen013.gif:
janec

Post by janec »

So lovely that Cosmo is finally in his own home!! Love it love4.gif

Terry has asked me to let you all know that Cosmo now has his own facebook profile .......Cosmo Schofield has a lovely ring to it thumbs.gif
IMG_1835_opt.jpg
And Cosmo is also sporting a rather dapper new jacket! Doesnt he look great?
IMG_1834_opt.jpg
Lucky Cosmo and lucky family ..... wishing you lots of happy times together x
jules

Post by jules »

I'm still pinching myself and find myself smiling everytime I check on updates. woo.gif] thumbs.gif
Veryterry

Post by Veryterry »

OMG Cosmo, a wonderful new home, your own facebook page & now a lovely new Barbour type Gillet
The way its going so far i think im going to be asking you for next weeks Lottery numbers
Just love love lurrrvvvv the way your living the dream & long may it continue :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Amazing news...the coat looks lovely, how happy must Cosmo be to have a home for Christmas.

Terry you have given Cosmo a lifeline of support, they say a photo speaks a thousand words....the one with Cosmos paw on your arm saying thank you and goodbye is very touching and has had us all crying happy tears, even me and I have never even met you both !

Thank you for giving Cosmo a new home in Blackpool , I just know that soppy face will make you smile loads ! xxx :smiley-dance017.gif:
susan ingram

Post by susan ingram »

Super happy that gorgeous Cosmo has, at last, found his family. So long to wait for them to find you, but better late than never!

Special thanks to everyone at RR for caring and loving Cosmo whilst he endured so long in kennels. Heads up to Terry for giving Cosmo such love and commitment, and keeping his spirits up.

Have a long and very happy life together, you so deserve this home Cosmo. I've joined your Facebook page, by the way, so that I can keep up with Cosmo's adventures.

Happy Christmas to you all, and Thank You!! 0028.gif woo.gif] woo.gif]

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”